• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 03:15

Forenbeitrag von: »deldar«

Re: AquagrATIx800 for PCI-X?

I' made the misstake by buying the AGP-supportet block, i thought that the block supported my asus EAX800XT, but my god so wrong i hade. now I've tried for about two mounths now to get in contact withe the support off www.caseking.de without any luck. they seem to not care about thier coustemers. is there any way for me to get my agp-supportet block changed for a PCI-Express block. I've e-mailed the aqua-computers support, but they havent reply yet and that was before Xmass. please help me to fi...

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 15:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Deldar«

Re: aquagratiX800 + Asus EAX800XT = Problem?

Thank u for the reply...Yes i have the PCI-E format så that might be the problem. I've emailed them so i well wait for further information ro the return...

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 14:33

Forenbeitrag von: »Deldar«

aquagratiX800 + Asus EAX800XT = Problem?

Hi Recently i bought the aquagratiX800 waterblock for X800-Serie to my Asus EAX800XT, but i'm not abel to install the block. This is becuasue of the fact that the fanconnector on the grafikcard is in the way and i can't tie the screws. I've email the support but havent get any answers so i thought i try here inte forum and see if someone can help me here. all help is appreciated.