• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Freitag, 17. Januar 2020, 13:59

Forenbeitrag von: »orkusmg«

Aquasuite crashes

Dears, Aquasuite crashes on windows start, also I can not start it manually later. It tries to start and closes itself. Aquasuite service is working fine so all my setings are being handled as they would. I just can not switch the app on. It used to work for over a year. I have newer version of Microsft .NET installed than the one required for Aquasuite to work. If I reinstall Aquasuite - will I loose all settings I have? I'm scared to touch it now since at least the service is running fine. Any...

Montag, 21. Januar 2019, 22:42

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?!

Zitat von »hossam.sy« Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together? +1 to you on that mate! Aqua Computer should be thanking on their knees to people like Daniel from Singularity Computers that they even still exist. So much hard work goes into designing and programing SW for these devices, and so little for easy part which is deep, technical insight how it works on the video. They could basicaly explode worldwide if they only treat YT serious...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 11:14

All fans attached to QUADRO go 100% on PC boot

Dears, I've received reply from AC team on this subject. Unfortunately default 'fall back' value for FANs once using software sensors is 100% - working as designed. And I qute: "At the moment QUADRO does not allow to set a custom fall back value. Maybe we will add an option to do so in the future." Ok, so I can understand the fact that QUADRO is the cheaper version of their flagship product and obviously it does not provide such versitality as aquaero - but to be honest before anyone buys it and...

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 18:06

Yes, you're correct, once the setup is finished, QUADRO will be sufficient

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 12:58

Hi boli, Thanks for the screenshot, I saw same ones on youtube and thought that maybe it's some old version of aquasuit since it looks entirely different than what I see in my software. But it seems the case is that QUADRO is not only different from aquaero when it comes to HW but also in software area. It's a bumer really :/ I was aware and picked quadro as it should be enough for my needs hence I picked this instead of aquaero, I thought that at least in terms of FANs it has exactly the same f...

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 09:47

AQUAERO 6 XT stopping computer starting

Hmm, are you suree you have connected USB properly? Accordingly to manual of Aquaero and you MB - it's easy to plug the internal USB cable the other way around, seems that once you put power to AQUAERO it messes up with your MB, I do not think that should be the case unless some connections are incorrect.

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 09:35

Zitat von »Chris0706« Can you provide an screenshot of the Aquasuite of the page in which you can configure the software sensors? This is how it looks (1st four sensors are the HW temp sensors, than the flow and rest of them are SW sensors, where in my case I use GPU & CPU sw sensors). I have attached 3 screens, SW sensor options, HW sensor options and FAN setup page.

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 20:16

Thnks boli, much appreciated

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 15:00

btw. - I will eventually have custom loop installed but still have few parts missing. once I have it I will put quadro temp sensor to base fan rpm's on liquid temp. Nevertheless - I would still like to know if it's possible to resolve my current issue and how other devices behave once using SW sensors.

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 14:57

Hi boli, Thank you, your reply is much appreciated Yes - you are correct, I'm using software sensors, however I'm fully aware that they are only available once system boots. This is exactly my problem, where or how to configure QUADRO in state where no sensor data is available. I also did not find any mentioning of this in manual. I did quick test (as I have one HW temp sensor attached to it) - and it does in fact boot the system with low fan rpm so it's deffinately issue (or working as designed...

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 09:08

Dear support/anyone - could you please at least reply if this is normal behaviour? I bought QUADRO for curves and silence it should provide, so far it does exactly opposite...

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 14:21

AQUAERO 6 XT stopping computer starting

Just a thought, maybe for a start try pluging your molex to a different sockeet in your PSU, or use different molex cable just to ruleout PSU/Cable issue.

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 13:37

Dears, As in subject - whenever I start or reboot my PC all fans that are connected to QUADRO go 100%, this is quite a sound as you can imagine... Right after Windows boots all fans behave accodingly to whatever I've setup within Aquasuite software. I have the latest sw. v. 2018.9 and I have updated QUADRO firmware as well. Ps: I do not even have any of the fan curves setup to reach 100%, it happens only before Windows is started. Is there any setting wherer I can command how fans should behave ...