• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-41 von insgesamt 41.

Montag, 27. März 2023, 14:52

Forenbeitrag von: »DaLiu«

Neu: aquasuite X

Clearly something changed with the new version of Aquasuite X.67, there are many of us reporting exactly the same issue with Leakshield which we didn't had before this update.

Donnerstag, 16. März 2023, 16:32

Zitat von »TestXpress« Hi everyone, since the update to X.67 I have already received several pressure loss warnings from the Leakshield during the post-pumping times. I didn't have one before and the system is fine so far (virtually no detectable leak in normal use, apart from fluctuations due to temperature changes). I suspect that the fluctuations caused by the negative pressure adjustment themselves set off the alarm. The manual settings for the vacuum somehow always seem to get lost, and th...

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 23:11

Leakshield not releasing pressure quickly since Aquasuite X.50

Could be just a simple coincidence that is not releasing properly with the X50 version. I had similar problem after 7 months of Leakshield, one day I just realised that my Leakshield is releasing the pressure very very slow, as you said, took like 2 min to do it. To fix the problem I cleaned the membrane of the Leakshield with some alcohol, just use a piece of material and alcohol and easily clean the membrane, after that the Leakshield was working as new.

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021, 02:19

Octo Virtual Sensors issue after PC Sleep

What systems do you guys use, I have something similar regarding soft sensors but actually for me it happens randomly, I don't even have to put the PC to sleep. I use 4 Aquacomputer devices and usually my Leakshield or D5 next are losing the soft sensors. I have a Ryzen 5950X and ASUS Dark Hero mobo.

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2021, 02:07

D5 Next soft sensors values are dissapearing

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Why not power the hub from SATA, especially if you think the problem is related to the output current capacity of the Dark Hero USB port(s). The only reason is that I have all Aquacomputer devices on Hubby and Leakshield is one of them, I switch to SATA on Hubby the Leakshield will not work anymore when PC is shutdown, I have to move Leakshield to an internal USB port and after I can switch to SATA for Hubby. I doubt it will fix the problem since I had D5 Next on internal ...

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2021, 17:39

D5 next keeps losing temp output from virtual software sensor

Zitat von »Remayz« given the history of AMD chipsets having dodgy power delivery, i would still try to switch the Hubby to SATA power and see if it doesn't automagically solve the issue. I think if I switch the Hubby to SATA power the Leakshield will not work anymore once the computer is shutdown, I might need to move the Leakshield on a separate USB port on the mobo just to have it active also when the PC is turned off.

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2021, 16:38

I thought changing the USB will fix the problem but is still present, one of the devices (D5 Next, Leakshield, High Flow Next and Octo) connected on the Aquacomputer Hubby will lose the software sensors for some reason and I don't have any USB disconnection since all the Aquacomputer devices are on the same HUB and the HUB is connected to USB1213 port on my motherboard. Aquacomputer HUBBY is not powered by SATA, I left it by default to get the current from the USB1213 port, also have to mention ...

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2021, 15:29

I thought changing the USB will fix the problem but is still present, one of the devices (D5 Next, Leakshield, High Flow Next and Octo) connected on the Aquacomputer Hubby will lose the software sensors for some reason and I don't have any USB disconnection since all the Aquacomputer devices are on the same HUB and the HUB is connected to USB1213 port on my motherboard. Aquacomputer HUBBY is not powered by SATA, I left it by default to get the current from the USB1213 port, also have to mention ...

Montag, 6. Dezember 2021, 22:48

I think i might fixed the problem, I have ASUS ROG Crosshair Viii Dark Hero mobo, this mobo has 2 onboard USB 2.0, USB1213 and USB_E56, and I plugged Aquacomputer HUBBY7 (where all my 4 other Aquacomputer devices are plugged in) in USB_E56 which from some reading online it only provides half the current of the USB1213, in the ASUS manual is not stated that there is difference between the ports. Hopefully now after I changed the port to USB1213 I think the problem is fixed.

Montag, 6. Dezember 2021, 22:34

I think i might fixed the problem, I have ASUS ROG Crosshair Viii Dark Hero mobo, this mobo has 2 onboard USB 2.0, USB1213 and USB_E56, and I plugged Aquacomputer HUBBY7 (where all my 4 other Aquacomputer devices are plugged in) in USB_E56 which from some reading online it only provides half the current of the USB1213, in the ASUS manual is not stated that there is difference between the ports. Hopefully now after I changed the port to USB1213 I think the problem is fixed.

Samstag, 4. Dezember 2021, 23:53

NEU: LEAKSHIELD - das sicherste Flüssigkeits-Kühlsystem der Welt

I am doing something wrong or why any of the Leakshield software sensors are not displaying anything in my case, i tried different sources like Octo, D5 Next, HWInfo, any advice?

Samstag, 4. Dezember 2021, 05:05

I have same problem with the soft sensors on D5 Next. USB selective suspend settings are disabled by default. Not sure what to do to solve the problem.

Samstag, 4. Dezember 2021, 05:03

I found out some strange behaviour on my D5 Next, for some unknown reason soft sensors values are dissapearing without any specific reason, have to mention all the USB selective suspend settings are disabled, the computer is not going to sleep or anything when it happens, after restart they value are coming back but at some point they are dissapearing again.

Sonntag, 28. November 2021, 17:31

High Flow Next conductivity is at 0 µS/cm since the installation date

Hello, I just realised that something might be wrong with my High Flow Next as the conductivity reading is at 0 µS/cm since the beggining of the loop, I am using DP Ultra clear as coolant and I have the loop active since August 2021. Anybody else having similar issue?

Sonntag, 28. November 2021, 15:41

high flow NEXT - Die nächste Generation der Durchflusssensoren

I have an High Flow Next since August 2021 and it showing the conductivity reading 0.0 µS/cm since the beggining, im using DP Ultra clear as coolant, is the High Flow Next broken?

Mittwoch, 11. August 2021, 22:23

Mein LEAKSHIELD meldet bei jedem Herunterfahren einen Alarm wegen hohem Druckverlust

Use Deaerate system on Leakshield for couple of times, I had exactly the same issue as you when I installed the Leakshield, on shutdown the alarm will start because dropping a lot of pressure. I feel like there is air trapped in the radiators which can impact the Leakshield on shutdown and will trigger the alarm, for me the fix was to use Deaerate system for couple of times and turning the PC on all sides to help air getting out from the radiators.

Freitag, 6. August 2021, 22:49

Dankeschön und Build-Log

Nice build, I have a similar build.

Montag, 2. August 2021, 01:17

My first watercooling build, enjoy!

Zitat von »Stephan« Looks great! Really your first build? I'm impressed! Yeah, my first ever watercooling build and first system build in 9 years, my last desktop was an i7 3770k

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 02:14

New: aquasuite X

Im quite new to Aquasuite, I have one question regarding the Page, is there any option to scale everything you have on a page to make it bigger, I have a small screen with the Full HD resolution and I would like to put my Page on it but everything is so small, any option to enlarge the whole page instead of editing every single chart or gauge and text?

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 23:15

Zitat von »sebastian« Depending on the pump speed, this may fit. But for more specifics, you'll have to say more about your system and show your settings. Please post your questions here: NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world Yeah, now makes sense, my D5 Next pump is set to run at 25% so at this speed the negative pressure required for the Leakshield is around 170 mbar, once I switched to 100% pump speed the negative pressure required jumped to 360 mbar, its clear now,...

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 21:22

Zitat von »DaLiu« After some more investigation I found out that by default Leakshield use adaptive pressure preset which before the update was keeping my Leakshield pressure around 400 mbar but after the update for some reason it dropped to 170 mbar. I unchecked of use adaptive pressure preset and checked use custom pressure settings and now Shield is using 400 mbar negative pressure again, not sure if good or bad, I am waiting for Aquacomputer stuff to reply on this. It will be great if someb...

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 20:33

My first watercooling build, enjoy!

Hardware: ----------------------------------- Ryzen 9 5950X ASUS ROG Crosshair Viii Dark Hero Nvidia RTX 3900 FE G.Skill 64 GB Trident Z Royal DDR4-3600MHz CL14-15-15-35 Seasonic TX-1000 Western Digital SN850 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 2TB Crucial MX500 SSD 2TB Western Digital 10TB WD100EMAZ 10 x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans Audio: ----------------------------------- DAC/AMP RME ADI-2 DAC Beyerdynamic DT-990 Edition 250 Ohm Watercooling: ----------------------------------- TechN CPU waterblock EKWB ...

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 01:11

Aquasuite issue, Fan ramping to 100% for a second randomly

Zitat von »Remayz« depending on your case, if the fan is currently pointing down, you may be able to run the PSU passively longer by installing it with the fan pointing up (if it has access to air). That prevents having heat rise towards the PCB. Keeps components cooler for longer I have O11 XL so the PSU is on the other side and it takes fresh air from the side, Ill run the fan all the time instead of letting him sleep and ramping up every 2 hours.

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 00:27

Silly mistake, it was the fan from the power supply Seasonic TX-1000, the fan don't spin in idle and when it starts it just ramps up, I just realised now, sorry for confusion, my Noctua fans are working just fine.

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 20:51

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Have you swaped the fan to another position to see if the problem follows the fan or stays at the position? I swaped the fans to different position, tried different 3 way splitter, tried to put every fan on a single cable, still from time to time (maybe every 1-2 hours) I hear one of the fans ramping for not even a second, strangest thing I can see all my fans in HWINFO and I can't see any modification of the fan speeds in the monitoring and I don't have any other fans in...

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 20:46

Octo dissapears from Aquasuite randomly

So I need to request and RMA?

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 17:32

Zitat von »DedSec« After the update, no more data is obtained from the High-Flow next: Did you update the firmware on your High Flow Next as well?

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 17:18

After some more investigation I found out that by default Leakshield use adaptive pressure preset which before the update was keeping my Leakshield pressure around 400 mbar but after the update for some reason it dropped to 170 mbar. I unchecked of use adaptive pressure preset and checked use custom pressure settings and now Shield is using 400 mbar negative pressure again, not sure if good or bad, I am waiting for Aquacomputer stuff to reply on this.

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 16:14

I just updated my Aquasuite to X41 and also upgrade the firmware on Leakshield, seems like the pressure on Shield mode have changed dramatically after the update, right now my Shield have a negative pressure around 160-170 mbar and before was around 400 mbar, is this working as expected in the new update or there is a bug?

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 14:29

I just updated my Aquasuite to X41 and also upgrade the firmware on Leakshield, seems like the pressure on Shield mode have changed dramatically after the update, right now my Shield have a negative pressure around 160-170 mbar and before was around 400 mbar, is this working as expected in the new update or there is a bug?

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 14:21

New: aquasuite X

Other suggestion is to have to option to pick the monitor on which you want to show the page on desktop.

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 13:39

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Have you swaped the fan to another position to see if the problem follows the fan or stays at the position? I will try this.

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 02:33

Display Aquasuite on Specific Monitor

It will be great if they will implemate an option to decide on which monitor you want to display the sensors.

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 01:58

Im not sure what is causing it, its quite rare, i changed all pwm splitters, not fan setting to for too low RPM, not sure...

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 23:23

Octo dissapears from Aquasuite randomly

Any specific reason why would my Octo dissapears from Aquasuite, I mean, I am booting in Windows, I can see Octo in Aquasuite just fine and maybe in 30 min or later when I check back my Octo is disconnected, I tried to connect it to another usb port on Hubby, reconnected all cable on Octo, not sure what can cause the issue.

Samstag, 17. Juli 2021, 12:47

Hello, I just made my system some days ago, everything went well, using a lot of Aqua Computer hardware, Leakshield, D5 Next, High Flow, Octo, USB hub. I have 3 radiators with 3 fans each and one extra fan for exhaust, all controlled by Octo, all fans are Noctua NF-A12x25. I did some testing using 3D Mark Time Spy to see how water temperature is going up and down, I have setup my fans fixed to 30% but for some reason sometimes, very rarely one of the fans is ramping to 100% not even for a second...

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 18:21

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »SgtSixpack« Zitat von »DaLiu« How do you make High Flow Next to turn off the screen once the computer is off? Control panel > power options. This is not the solution I am looking for as I have a Leakshield as well in the system which has to run even when the PC is off. Isn't any option in the High Flow Next to make him sleep when PC is off?

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 16:53

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

How do you make High Flow Next to turn off the screen once the computer is off?

Mittwoch, 18. November 2020, 20:30

Neu: D5 NEXT - die Komplettlösung

I am planning a build with 2 radiators (6 noctua fans), I don't want any kind of RGB in my build, wondering if D5 Next will be enough for me to power the fans and setup the fans curve with the water temp using the internal sensor of the D5 next. Any recommendation will be much appreciate it.

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 20:42

Neu: D5 NEXT - die Komplettlösung

Hello, I am planning to buy Aqua-Computer D5 NEXT Pump (mounted on HEATKILLER Tube 200 D5), do you think it's possible if I buy also Aqua-Computer SPLITTY9 to control all the fans (6 x NF-A12x25 PWM) speed and create a curve based on the water temperature for the pump and the fans? Need to mention I have 0 experience with watercooling, I am just planning my first loop. Is SPLITTY9 mandatory to control 6 PWM fans from the pump or do I have some other cheaper solution? Thank you very much!