• 18.04.2024, 12:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-42 von insgesamt 42.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 18:36

Forenbeitrag von: »hossam.sy«

So I guess I just wont get support then?

One last thing I would check if you didn't, try to use different molex plug from another PSU line

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 16:40

Well contact AC support via email and they would tell you if there is any solution or if you have to send the device to them for repair.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 08:03

Did you try to troubleshoot it first? I would do this: Remove all fans except one that you're sure is ok, remove other connections except usb and try to connect it to the single usb outlet without a hub, force reinstall firmware, see if there is liquid or something blown up in the board, try it now and walk your way up adding more devices and fans if it works ok with one fan. I mean I have always had problem with AC stuff but it turns out to be a connection mistake I made.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 07:57

Help, I moved my Quadro to another computer and now have to buy license again, cannot roll back license!

Zitat von »Stephan« At our schedule is a new module called "RGBpx fusion" I'm sure this will help you once released. That is amazing , but I smell something off, RGBpx means Fabwerk 12V is still on its own, anyway anything RGB sync is good. BTW, thank you AC people for RGBpx/Aquabus protection, amidst the devices switching between 2 computers, I inserted the rgbpx plug in the quadro Aquabus socket and vice versa, fans RGB went off and saw flashing red lights on the devices, thank God nothing is...

Freitag, 6. Mai 2022, 10:29

Help, I moved my Quadro to another computer and now have to buy license again, cannot roll back license!

One last thing AC guys if there is any here, Just couple suggestions or wishes, since you are licensing you software as a standalone, why won't you allow people to control their motherboard and gpu fan and rgb, not only Aquacomputer Stuff, that way you can fund this software further more. Why after paying all of that money to buy multiple controllers for rgb stuff, you cannot control timing of RGB between separate devices, as if each device is completely in different computer, maybe making a vir...

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 21:59

After double checked them now to be sure, the 2 Quadros, MPS40, Fabwerk 360, Fabwerk received 6 months after being in drawer for couple of years, the 2 D5 Next received 1.5 years.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 04:26

I had the Quadros sitting in a drawer for couple of years, they were already expired when I installed them

Montag, 2. Mai 2022, 20:12

Yeah 12$ sorry, I think what SVEN suggested in the email is the only sane solution to go around this dilemma, I will ask them via email to move one of the 3 active licenses I have from one device to another. I can feel their worries, you don't need that software to be active all the time, only when setting up the device hence making the license standalone would reduce the software income significantly and maybe make upgrading that software a loss for them.

Montag, 2. Mai 2022, 18:36

What license? I don't want any license, I have a device and I expect it to work in any computer I put it in without having to pay extra 12 Euros, now it is not the case, I cannot move any other devices from my other computer and I don't want to transfer license from any device to another, I WANT MY DEVICE WORKING IN ANY COMPUTER I PUT IT IN WITHOUT PAYING ANYTHING.

Montag, 2. Mai 2022, 18:05

What usage? I have a device (Quadro) that cannot be used in any other device without paying 12 Euros, solve it. I cannot move the Aquaero because it has 4 Aquabus cables attached to it an locked by a screw that won't allow me to put one of those cables out, I cannot move 2 D5 Next I had t work days to mount them as they are.

Montag, 2. Mai 2022, 00:01

I have so many devices not only Quadro hence the license is registered to another device, I want my device working anytime anywhere and I don't want their new software and don't want to pay extra to do that, and what you said about license timer starting at a time of operation is nonsense as all of my devices license is limited by a fixed specific date no matter when do you start it.

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2022, 16:26

Taubenhaucher Had the Aquaero 6 xt since 2015 and bought many licenses since then but never faced a newer firmware issue that results in not allowing you to use the device in another computer that has no license for that new software, for example the poweradjust 3 worked in the old software yesterday, no matter what device you have you should be able to use it with the software that came with without having to pay again for a software,. This software is mandatory and not optional to operate this...

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2022, 13:57

What rules? That you cannot flash you device back to an older firmware or use it in another computer without paying extra 12Euros?! Where those rules where mentioned?

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2022, 01:53

I think the 3rd license is hooked to the Aquaero, I don't want to pay any more money! I want to be able to use the hardware I paid for in another computer even if temporarily, Im using it in that newly built other computer until I figure out what to do if buying a new device or buying a license, not to find myself locked out cannot touch the freaking thing until I pay another 12 Euros! They better be courteous and provide a 10 day trial in the software or something and not find yourself locked t...

Samstag, 30. April 2022, 21:27

Help guys, I have all AC devices and some of them have license till 2023 and I bought one key without knowing that 2 of my devices have license till 2023, now I have 3 working licenses, 2 from D5Next and one purchased, I wanted to move one of the 2 quadros to another comptuer and voila!! not working because it hase newer firmware and I have to pay for that Aquasuite again! The firmware cannot be rolled back and Aquasuite just acts dumb and do nothing, I don't want to pay another 12 Euros, I want...

Sonntag, 29. August 2021, 01:14

2 Question about Aquabus and EK waterblock RGB

Jacob, Im using splitty 9 to connect 5 of the devices and 3 others are connected to the aquabus 4 outputs that is attached to the aquaero, the problem not in the main devices, it is in the fans and temp sensors and flow sensors channels inside those devices. Hufeisen, yes you are correct, the devices are connected to the aquabus with no problems in the connection of the main devices, only the fan outputs are conflicting because what you said is true, Aquaero can see only 8 fans. The 2 D5 next ha...

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 21:13

Ah ok, I understand now, those yellow warning and conflicts I have to live with, and choose the priority bus to connect my stuff to, as there is a priority in internal components addresses and those conflicts cannot be resolved, but whay wouldn't they allow us to choose alternative free bus addresses, I don't think they are all busy? Anyway, thank you for help.

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 20:05

Yes, there is no mentioning of how to change aquabus address of internal components of devices, and originally D5 next and Quadros have fixed address

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 19:15

Thanks, yes it seems not needed, but Im now struggling with 2 Quadros and poweradjust, it says some fans on Quadro 2 are conflicting with poweradjust and D5 next, how to fix those?

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 21:51

Edit: Fabwerk 360 is not showing in Aquabus no matter what.. What is the problem there? I have fixed the gpu block, it turned out that GPU led cable has another plug inside the block side that came loose, the good news is that there is no space around it so I used a sharp tweezer and pushed the plug in and it worked. Regarding the Aquabus, I managed to get 2 D5 next, 2 Quadros, 1 Calitemp, 1 MPS reservoir, 1 Power adjust 3 ultra recognized normally by Aquaero 6 XT, everything is working.

Sonntag, 22. August 2021, 00:12

1- I have 2 D5next and MPS Aqualis pro xt and poweradjust 3 ultra and couple of Quadros and Fabwerk 360 that I tried to connect to the Aquaero 6 XT via Aquabus and I have 4 port splitter installed on the Aquaero and one of the ports is connected to Splitty 9 Aquabus splitter, only one D5next is showing in the Aquabus interface, the other devices not showing... any help there? IT was showing some conflict and yellow messages there although one pump port is 30 and the other is 31 as I have read. 2...

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 16:34

Help I purchased paid 2 Aquasuite licenses now but non received

Solved, they sent me link and I paid there, the issue was when I read that they might take weeks to answer inquiries somewhere on their website so I canceled the idea of communicating through email, but they answered fast.

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 14:03

Nothing personal, I don't care if everybody knew my name, but what I care for is how cheesy this order system is, you place order, payments pending and I don't know if they are going to be charged or not, nobody contacts you and you don't receive an email after you do the transaction, I have ordered stuff from all over the world but nothing like this!

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 04:47

Help I purchased and paid 2 Aquasuite licenses now but non received, it still says pending, please cancel one of them and just charge the other one and send me the key to start the aquasuite. Please help me as fast ass possible cause I don't want to install the old version again. Product number 55003 name: hossam saad

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 06:20

NEW: farbwerk 360

I just bought 2 Quadros for that since you were working on it say something before :V

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 10:18

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

Shoggy, darthdvd wants to get the D5 next and a Quadro, he can control 64 by the Quadro and another 64 leds by the D5 next pump, the D5 Next pump has RGBpx connector to control other devices like Splitty 4 so it can control 64 leds, correct?

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 06:09

RGBpx wiring; is there a true splitter or hub for the RGBpx LED strips?

Yeah sorry thought you were talking about the new LL ones, ML120 PRO RGB has 4 leds as you mentioned, you might be able to connect those led in serial way to control all of them individually or someone might be able to help with that.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 18:48

And Aquasuite will still be able to manage and show 5 Quadros for example?

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 02:25

each one ML pro RGB fan contains 12 leds, so 4 fans = 48 leds, you cannot use 3 x splitty 4 as I was reading without a Quadro for each one, you need a Quadro for each Splitty 4

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 20:48

D5 Next Flow Sensor

200l/h for a D5 seems exaggerated, using Aqua-computer high flow sensor was getting 115-125 l/h, so the number you posted seems legit, not the Koolance one, i won't trust the koolance sensor though, let's see if someone else have something different to say here...

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 02:46

Thank you Hulfeisen, I have 7 Corsair HD fans that contains a total of 84 RGB leds, I can use it as 2 groups no problem in that as long as Quadro can power 84 leds. Can it power 84 leds? and if i can, can I join the 2 RGBpx cables to connect then to a single Quadro?

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 00:08

Yup, im on that boat for sure, im not buying another Quadro to connect 7 Corsair HD RGB fans, can we just join 2 RGBPX cables from 2 splitty 4 to 1 Quadro?

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 05:01

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?!

Absolutely hard to configure like this, give me some time and i will share a full visual chart of the connection, then we can discuss as I can see my only problem is in the Rgbpx whether is is controllable via Aquabus or i need to have 2 Quadros, will share it later.

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 18:44

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?!

I mean, how to coonect 2 rgbpx of the 2 D5 Pumps to Aquaero, if I connect the D5 rgbpx to the 2 Splitty 4, how to connect the 2 Splitty 4 to Aquaero? through the aquabus extender?

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019, 17:16

So if I have 2 D5 next, i need to connect them to 2 Quadros? and if i want to connect 8 RGB fans i need another 2 Quadros?

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 21:26

Well i have 2 D5 next that has RGB, Quadro, 2 x rgbx splitty 4 for the RGB fans, 1 splitty 9, 1 aquabus expander, 1 aquaero 6 xt, 8 rgb corsair fans, 1 usb hub, 1 power adjust 3, aqualis nano glass xt, 1 high flow sensor, 1 rgb led, 1 calitemp sensor, 1 normal inline sensor, how on earth im gonna connect all those together , i need to start building it to know what i have done exactly buying all of those parts

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 00:34

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

I mean devices like Aqualis XT, D5 Next RGB, Quadro, Poweradjust3,...etc that I have all, so can we connect the Aquabus and USB together in each device or we need to choose one connection per device?

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:08

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?! like bring all those parts and connect them to one computer and show us the possibilities, instead of reading lots and lots of pages that describe nothing, really Aqua computer guys, do it in german and youtube will translate, and im ok with only visual

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:01

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

So the only benefit of connecting the devices to the Aquaero is using the Aquaero screen to control the parts, otherwise i just can use Aquasuite, correct?

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 18:35