• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-31 von insgesamt 31.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 11:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Maki911«

Is Aquaero 6XT EOL?

I have noticed that Aquaero 6XT is no longer available for purchase in the AC shop...Is it being discontinued?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 22:59

Does Splitty RGBpx support NZXT F series RGB fans or Aer 2 RGB fans?

So today my NZXT aer RGB ver 1 fan died after 5 years,does Splitty RGBpx support NZXT F series RGB fans or Aer 2 RGB fans?

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 00:30

D5 NEXT AND AQUAERO 6LT-Cant read fan speed anymore and how to import CPU/GPU temp data in Aquaero?

I did ditch nzxt controller, I do have 2 RGBpx Splitty4,but I cant daisy chain on one RGBpx Splitty4 6 of them,but on the other one I can,so I will buy the third one for the remaining 2 fans.

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 00:24

Upgrading Aquaero LT to Aquaero XT / PRO

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Maki911« Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Yes it is possible. How good are you with a soldering iron? What needs to be soldered? Can U pls elaborate ? I do not believe there are any soldering involved There will be the display front module, a connector cable, and some mounting screws/offsets Contact support (support@aqua-computer.de), they should be able to quote you a package One thing to keep in mind, if the initial QC shows an aquaero to not function with the display, ...

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 16:09

Upgrading Aquaero LT to Aquaero XT / PRO

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Yes it is possible. How good are you with a soldering iron? What needs to be soldered? Can U pls elaborate ?

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 15:58

D5 NEXT AND AQUAERO 6LT-Cant read fan speed anymore and how to import CPU/GPU temp data in Aquaero?

Hello ,I need some help from WC community, so my Aquaero 6LT stopped reading fan speed,im using nzxt aer rgb 120mm over fan connector on aquaero,but I can only change power slider cuz there is no other info.And also,how to import temp data of CPU i GPU in aquaero? Also if I can add one farbwerk question,why cant farbwerk 360 daisy chain 6 120mm NZXT Aer RGB fans? Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Montag, 20. April 2020, 23:14

Farbwerk 360 and dead LED strips and out of voltage error? What to do?

Yes, now Im very RGBpx happy It works thanks to you! Thanks again!

Montag, 20. April 2020, 12:49

This is after connecting all 4 LED strips on one RGBpx channel. Is that ok value? I cant change controllers(like just to have ambientPx-which doesnt work at all...) without auto -turning off LED strips 2-3-4, then just the first one works. After factory reset , it works again, all 4 strips on 1 channel.

Montag, 20. April 2020, 12:15

I use Corsair RMi 1000, with custom cables but I did connect Farbwerk on separate PSU that I jump started.... Here are the screenshoots you asked, is that good/bad? This is what I get with Corasir PSU. 3 connected strips work separately, I will try connecting them in one line to see if it will work...

Sonntag, 19. April 2020, 23:20

Tried again, one strip per channel, it worked until it flashed again the same error (Voltage out of range) and started red light blinking on the farbwerk 360...

Sonntag, 19. April 2020, 19:38

Here you go, this is after channel 1 is connected with 3 LEDs strips, yes, cable connection is twisted OUT>IN direction and channel 3 with 1 LED strip. Channel 3 lights up and channel 1 just the first LED strip....

Freitag, 10. April 2020, 20:04

Yesterday I received almost all AC shipment and today I ve stared unpacking and connecting everything, so I decided to start with Farbwerk 360, out of 4 LED strips two wont light up and one have defective last LED light (its just blinking),when I tried to change colors, it gave mi this error... Nothing seams broken of flimsy on the connectors... Does anyone have any idea on what to do? try?

Mittwoch, 18. März 2020, 18:07

Splitty 9 active PWM problem

NZXT Aer rgb fans also are useless using active splitty9... Then what fans do you recommend to use ?

Mittwoch, 4. März 2020, 23:37

New: aquasuite X

Nevermind my post above, the inability to use aquasuite came from 2k malwares my PC had (after clean up everything was running smoothly). - Admin please delete my two posts here, it's just cluttering the thread.

Mittwoch, 4. März 2020, 22:44

New: aquasuite X

My aquasuite got updated today and I, changed the theme to "Dark" and this is what I get when I open aquasuite. Can't use it[attach]7266[/attach]

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020, 20:48

How to connect MPS fill level sensors in the loop?

Yeah, it's easier for me to connect two D5s with top/res combos than just to have one reservoir. Oh please ramble away, without your help, I wouldn't have a clue how to connect this sensors!

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020, 19:35

You assumed right, my return will be on top of the res.

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020, 18:08

Thanks! I didn't know that! If I'm going to connect two D5 next pumps with above mentioned top/res in serial config, do I need two of these sensors or one will be enough?

Samstag, 22. Februar 2020, 23:49

Singularity Computer combo on D5 NEXT Pumps....

Montag, 17. Februar 2020, 19:24

Nope, pump is literally the bottom of this reservoir and that opening is at the side of D5 top...

Montag, 17. Februar 2020, 10:36

Thanks a lot! I cant exchange it, but I can buy another one and use this one for that other function. I was wondering, can I install that fitting for the lowest part of the reservoir to the side of the D5 top?

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 20:41

Sorry, I still don t get it, what are M5 threads and how to connect that to g 1/4? Honestly, can U just write me what parts do I need to buy? This is all too confusing

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 16:58

Hi there, I've ordered MPS fill level sensor delta 500, and I was wondering how in the H to connect that in my loop. google didn't help and manual also huh.., forum search wasn't fruitful. Can somebody just tell me what fittings,connectors etc I need to buy and where to put it? Thanks in advance!

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 16:53

Can I connect Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 on D5 NEXT pump?

Thanks for the info! I will buy usb version anyway and connect it separately.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 15:39

Can I connect Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 on D5 NEXT pump?

"By constantly monitoring motor parameters and coolant temperature, a sophisticated algorithm is used by the controller unit to calculated the current coolant flow rate. The accuracy does not match the accuracy of an external flow sensor, but is entirely sufficient for monitoring purposes. Alternatively, a mechanical flow sensor can be connected to the fan output for a more accurate flow measurement. A temperature sensor directly connected to the stainless steel housing of the pump ensures a ver...

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020, 11:03

How to control fans using active Splitty9 and aqauero 6?

These are 4 pin pwm fans..... NZXT Aer RGB

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 20:49

Huh, than that's a big problem for controling NZXT fans.... Because they only start at 4,7V (6x120mm)=38% with splitty9 active that's around 1040RPM and that's kinda loud for idle stat...any less than that it's 0 RPM.... Do you have any suggestions how I can change this?

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 18:44

Hi there, I'm having huge problem with my active splitty fan hub and aqauero 6 LT and my NZXT fans.... So, when I connect them to splitty, turn that blue knob just so the red LED work and they start working, aquasuite register them, all 3 active splitty9s but I can't control them via speed or power, only PWM option, and when I make the curve under controllers tab, that doesn't seem to work properly, ether aqauero shows 0RPM and fans slowly work, or it shows full speed 1600rpm... I did seperate 1...

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 05:46

Is it possible to connect two D5 Next pump in serial config?

Hi everyone, I've bought two d5 next pumps,and I was wondering can I connect them in serial config? Will that impair sensors function?