• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 09:33

Forenbeitrag von: »eaonflux«

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Zitat von »II ARROWS« It works for me... No issue whatsoever. I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ). Aquaero 6. ah thanks i wil order it and try it. 1 split for the aquaero and the other chained to the hubby7 i guess?

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 23:58

Need help Installation Aquero 6 lx usb with multiple devices

it seems i have bad luck and will never get the Aquastream and Aqauero working with my hardware setup. I have only 1 internal usb 2 header, the hubby7 doesnt work proper. i works when i connect just one device on it but as soon i connect the other one its not showing up anymore in Aquasuite, i tried usb,sata. spread the around the conections 1,2 or 1, 4 i disabeled XCHI in the bios and cant find Intel RTS but maybe because i have an AMD mobo? i have no clue anymore to get this working, so no i a...

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 18:38

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

yep, hubby7 does not see the aquastream ultimate nor the aquero 6 xl usb man i am so close to rip out this crap and buy another brand pump and controller. spending whole day searching why it isnt working. i only have 1 usb header on my mobo. asus zenith extreme. can not believe after so many year peeps have this prob, you still didnt fix this. and dont blame it on the hub, thats to easy

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 16:33

ah this one is solved, by setting the speed signal / output in alarm configuration to "Power switch (53217)" "1) When i start the PC. it turns on, within 2seconds it powers off and then after 2 seconds it powers on and boots in to windows?"

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 15:33

today i connected everything. but somehow i am confused how things work. 1) When i start the PC. it turns on, within 2seconds it powers off and then after 2 seconds it powers on and boots in to windows? 2) The Aqua suite detects 2 xMPS high flow (53129) pressure 40 (53133) on aquabus poort 12 3) the pump i only see when i soley connect it with usb. as soon i connect the aquabus to the aquero 6 XL then it doesnt see the pump anymore? i connect the pump from pumps aquabus to the aquero aquabus con...

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 08:52

aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break

Thanks again for your reply. I will keep this in mind when i test the build without the aquero. "Note: if you want to start your Computer without the Aquaero, you have to reconnect both ends of the green cable. Only removing the Relais Plug from the Aquaero does not allow you to start your Computer. " But how do i what the positions are on the relay plug? see atachment sorry me not a techincian guy. just an over joyed newly watercooling dude that went full in to it [attach]6707[/attach]

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 08:37

Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217)

Zitat von »Hufeisen« It does not work on the Aquaero How it works: if the pump rpm is zero, the pump gives a signal to the mainboard to shut down your Computer. the aquaero is not required for this. Thanks for your reply. So i connect it to the pumps RPM connection even when the pump is connected to the Aquero?And if so,i can not use the Aquero RPM connection anymore for the mobo cpu fan header because i connected the Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217) to i...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 22:07

must i cut the cables and connect them to the plug like this?

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 21:41

Hi i am not english but i try my best to write in english. i bought aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX breakConnection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch headerPlug for relay connector, 3 contacts (aquaero 5 and 6)Aquero 6 LT USBaquastream ULTIMATE ROG ZENITH EXTREME I figure out the the plug for relay i connect on the Aquero's relay connector, but then i have no clue what to do? The powerconnect i can not figureout where to connect that 2pins female connector? my...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 21:33

Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217)

Hi i am not englishbut i try my best to write in english. i bought Connection cable alarm header to motherboard power switch header (53217)Aquero 6 LT USBaquastream ULTIMATE In the description it tells that i should connect it with the rpm connector on the Aquastream. Can i connect it to the rpm connection on my Aquero 6 LT USB? if not i could connect it too the pump but how does this works together with the Aquero if above is not an option? Thanks for the help in advance. Regards, eaonflux

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 19:05

Zitat von »boli« Zitat von »eaonflux« but i can use all feautures from these devices with the Aquero? except if i dont connect the pump with usb i cant update firmware? sorry i just want to be sure if everything would work over the Aquero I assume you probably can, but I don't know unfortunately (I only got my own first Aquaero yesterday, and my other devices don't have any controller functions: a simple PWM pump, the simpler version of your flow sensor, several temperature sensors). Until some...

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 19:01

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »eaonflux« by the way can i chain this with the hubby7 due that i need 1 usb connection more? you can try it. in theory, the usb protocol allows you to chain a maximum of 5 usb hubs. problems can be the power consumption of the connected usb devices, incompatibilities between the usb hubs and data transfer speed problems. if the power consumption of all connected devices together exceed 500mA (=2.5 Watts), some devices will be dropped and/or wont function properly...

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 14:18

by the way can i chain this with the hubby7 due that i need 1 usb connection more? or can i chain an extra hubby7 to mine existing hubby7?

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 14:07

Zitat von »boli« It looks like you have some feature overlap. The Aquaero will probably do all the control duties, whereas the control capabilities of the pump and flow sensor will go unused. There's a "dumber" version of the flow sensor, and a "smarter" one. You have the smarter one, which is (I think) overkill if you also have the Aquaero. but i can use all feautures from these devices with the Aquero? except if i dont connect the pump with usb i cant update firmware? sorry i just want to be ...

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 13:47

Hi, this part i dont get fully?"- It is recommended to connect the Aquastream Pump with USB to your Hubby 7, and the Hubby 7 must be connected to an USB Header on the Mainboard. You can control the Pump with the Aquabus connection, but to update the pump firmware, an USB connection is required." why is it recommended, just for the firmware update?

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 13:37

ah thanks for your reply. now i am just wondering with the flow meter. you say i must connect it to the flow connecter on the aquero i have 2 one 3pins and 1 4pins on that device so i assuming when i go from the aquabus (flow sensor) too the flow 2 (4pins aquero)? and i dont have to use the usb connection on the flow sensor?

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 08:32

ah shoot i see i posted it in the wrong forum section, can the moderator move it too the english forum?

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 22:02

Hi,I am new to the custom loop building. Sorry I am not a German or English but I will try my best to write in English i have bought the following items Aquero 6 LT USBAquastream Ultimateaquainlet XT 150 ml with nano coatingaquabus X4 for aquaero 5/6Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 HubRGBpx Splitty4 But i have some problems understanding to connect these things accordingly. I tried too google it, youtube and of course your forum but I think it is easier when I ask What I alr...