• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2019, 23:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Arnolf«

Neu: kryographics NEXT 2080 und kryographics 2080 Ti / UPDATE

Es tut mir leid für dich. Das sieht nicht gut aus. Ich habe auch diesen Kühler bestellt (warte darauf, ihn zu erhalten) und möchte, dass Aquacomputer diese Probleme kommentiert.

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 17:30

Questions on D5 Next

Hello Boli, Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. 2) My understanding is also that I would need to add a Quadro + RGBpx splitter to the Aquaero if I want to use strips. This annoys me a bit as I would prefer to keep things as simple as possible. I have not read the manuals yet but it is a good suggestion. I could also go with aquaero and fan splitter and use my motherboard for the strips... 3)/4) OK thanksUpdate: I looked a bit more in detail and I think that Quadro may indeed be per...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 11:02

Questions on D5 Next

Hello everyone, I am currently planning a new build in a Lian Li pc o11 wgx case and will likely use aqua computer products to manage my fans as well as some Rgb strips. I have the following questions: 1) There is a small mounting bracket in the case for mounting a pump. What are the dimensions and spacement of the hole screws under the D5 Next? Are those threaded? Is there any e.g. fan mount bracket allowing to mount the pump in vertical position on an horizontal support (e.g. bottom rad)? 2) I...