• 16.04.2024, 07:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 23:52

Forenbeitrag von: »Ralph King-Griffin«

Temperature sensor 70 cm for aquaero, safe for an aluminum loop?

oh my , that end tank idea is insultingly obvious now that you say it. cheers for the idea mate, thats working fantastically so far.

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2019, 20:58

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« nickel plated brass. That's perfect thanks. Ek released an aluminium line, beginning with a kit which included 240 rad,pump res combo, fans, cpu and 10 series full cover water block. The kit's adequate for a start but they expand the line and you can take it pretty far now with 360 rads (30mil thick now) hard-line fittings and some other stuff, though things like valves and other various bits aren't available in aluminium. Here's what mine has grown in to https://imgur.co...

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 00:09

My apologies if this has been asked before but i was unable to find any information myself. i have an all aluminium loop and am obviously concerned about introducing different metals into it. i bought an aquero 6 for the expansive fan controll and am perfectly happy, but would like if possible to use the temperature probes for a fluid temp driven curve. is this safe to do? cheers for yer time lads.