• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 05:26

Forenbeitrag von: »pgrossouw«

Stupid Greedy German BASTARDS!!

Bought an Aquero. And unlike any other hardware vendor out there, aparently you have to Pay for software updates. I have an old Nvidia 970, which I still get driver & Software updates for. Seems like the AquaComputer guys, are just on a money grab. You buy our hardware, you give us money You want any updates to the software, you give us money. You not happy with it, you install the old version of our software that is full of shitty bugs and issues. Fuck this company, and it's monopoly on its sof...

Montag, 11. Februar 2019, 07:13

Aquaero6 - Connections

Hi, No the case Fans are only for Intake (High Flow Rate Fans), so that I can build up positive pressure in the case.

Freitag, 1. Februar 2019, 11:08

Aquaero6 - Connections

only 3

Freitag, 1. Februar 2019, 03:59

Aquaero6 - Connections

Hi, I am brand new to the Aquaero product range, and I've ordered a Bunch of Components to Monitor my Water Cool Loop. In Summary, I have 2 Loops: Loop 1 = 2 x GTX1080 TI Loop 2 = Threadripper+Mobo (Mono Block), RAM, & Aquaero+Water Block The AquaComputer Parts I Bought include: 1 x Aquaero 6 + Passive Heat Sink + WaterBlock 2 x AquaBus Inline Flow Sensors 4 x Inline Temp Sensors g1/4 1 x Farbwerk USB 2 x Splitty 9 1 x PowerAdjust USB 3 1 x Aquabus X4 On Each of the Loops I Have EK D5 PWM Pumps ...