• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Donnerstag, 11. März 2021, 16:29

Forenbeitrag von: »eol«

High flow lt and d5 next question

Can I plug this in through the bus port of the d5 next or is this only supported by the fan port

Donnerstag, 5. September 2019, 20:45

aquasuite will not run

you are right it was riva tuner issue, its strange because i had both set to turn on with startup but aquasuite stopped booting after the patch, now it crashes when ever riva tuner is on, is there something i can do to fix this?

Donnerstag, 5. September 2019, 18:34

aquasuite will not run

it seems to have stopped working after the latest update to windows 10 service pack

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 03:20

D5 NEXT FAN SPEED BUG

yes saving profile doesnt work system still starts up with fans at full power

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 19:21

D5 NEXT FAN SPEED BUG

hello for some reason when ever i boot my pc the fans run full blast and will not follow the fan curve profile that i have set, going into aquasuite and switching fan mods resets this, but then after a reboot the problem returns

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019, 07:30

D5 next virtual flow sensor

I don't know what I'm doing wrong I follow the instructions and all i get is a zero flow rate using distilled pump at 5000 rpm block the flow it doesn't work

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 05:40

D5 next virtual flow sensor

i am not getting any output i tried calibrating and it does not work, the pump is moving water but there is no reading being displayed

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 22:55

help fan curve not working

Again, you are incorrect every connection at every point is 4 pin, the y splitter is 4 pin the hubs are both 4 pin in and 4 pin out the fans are all 4 pin ive solved the problem it is 100% a software bug, with minimum power set to 0% fans run full blast if i bump min to 1% fans ramp like normal

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 14:59

You are incorrect the hubs and the fans are all pwm, the hubs receive pwm and send it to all other connected pwm fans. As I mentioned manual config in aquasuite ramps fans normally but when in curve mode fans go full blast how does it work in one mode but not the other the issue is not hardware

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 04:04

12 corsair ML 120's wired to two thermaltake commander FX the two FX are then wired to a PWM Y cable connected to the FAN port of the D5 hub. i can manually control the fan speed just fine but when i use curve mode the fans go full power when setting the fans to 0% they go at 100% with maintain min speed, when i bump it to 5% min it works like normal Ive found more problems the screen modes dont update the Flow menter does not output pump curve mode also seems to completely disable the pump the ...

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 02:57

i recently bought a d5 next and when i tried setting up the fan curve in aquasuite the fans always run at full power