• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2020, 08:09

Forenbeitrag von: »jigoku«

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »jigoku« is 12 fan channels an absolute limit to the aquaero? Can I have more than 12 fan channels in the aquaero? I currently have 3 aquaeros - 1 x master, 2 x slave, which gives me 12 fan channels. If I want more then would connecting OCTO give me 8 more channels or still there is a limit of 12? If the limit is 12 then if I use OCTO separately, not connecting it with aquabus, would I be able to control my fans much the same as with aquaero, in the same aquasui...

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2020, 16:08

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

is 12 fan channels an absolute limit to the aquaero? Can I have more than 12 fan channels in the aquaero? I currently have 3 aquaeros - 1 x master, 2 x slave, which gives me 12 fan channels. If I want more then would connecting OCTO give me 8 more channels or still there is a limit of 12? If the limit is 12 then if I use OCTO separately, not connecting it with aquabus, would I be able to control my fans much the same as with aquaero, in the same aquasuite app, but just in the different tab? Woul...

Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019, 16:11

Neu: kryographics NEXT 2080 und kryographics 2080 Ti / UPDATE

Can we PLEASE get an official update to the active backplate situation - is it resolved yet, are delays because of this etc? Is it safe to order the active backplate yet? I have the RTX 2080 ti block and I'm patiently waiting for the backplate to compete the loop, but it's taking waaaaay too long and no word from Aquacomputer what the situation is with this. Also PLEASE confirm that this water block is indeed fully compatible with PALIT GAMING PRO OC card (based on reference design) - a popular ...