• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 3. März 2019, 22:00

Forenbeitrag von: »sunborn«

High flow sensor reading 0.0 l/h

I just assume it is the eisbaer cooler causing the problems. If I cared to get more than 20 l/h, I would replace it.

Freitag, 1. März 2019, 17:00

Update. Flow numbers are correct, therefore there is nothing wrong with the original flow sensor. I installed a low mps flow meter. It gets the same results. Therefore the problem lies in the loop somehow. The loop layout goes: Main pump -> CPU 1 - > radiator -> CPU 2 -> reservoir -> quick disconnect. The loop arrangement should work as the whole line is solid (no voids) until the reservoir. It cannot be the quick disconnect as the main pump would cavitate if the flow problem was there. I remove...

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 01:11

Zitat von »Dundys« Simple way to test for the paddle issue is and you will know this right away, when you have your meter out look into inner-out thread and just blow gently air into it, the wheal should spin for few seconds but make sure inside is dry, if it spins its all good, if it stops dead or seems like it has hard time spinning consistently right after you blow the air then there is problem with the wheal. TBh. you shouldn't need second pump, you can have it if you have huge system and n...

Montag, 18. Februar 2019, 23:49

I am going to do one better and take the silly thing apart from the top. I am sure it will void the warranty if it was still in effect.

Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019, 22:22

RE: RE: High flow sensor reading 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »sunborn« On startup, the unit reads up to 30 l/h Your best flow rate, 30 l/h, is a very low flow rate. You are running below the flow sensor's specifications. I would not trust those result. You may need a second pump. And yes, pastels can be pretty, but they generally gunk up over time. I do have a second pump for the second CPU. It is running at 3200 rpms.

Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019, 22:20

Zitat von »Dundys« That is way below flow rate you should be getting. I was thinking this. But I have no way to confirm. Only one flow sensor. Zitat von »Dundys« If your pump shows that is running at 4800RPM I wouldn't think that there is anything wrong with your wiring, unless if you try to adjust the pumps speed say via-voltage just for the purpose of test and the RPM it's not changing then I would suspect something its up with connections. Nope, Adjustments haven't been made yet. Zitat von »...

Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019, 17:55

I have owned and used this "Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero" for many years. It is hooked into an Aquaero 5. On startup, the unit reads up to 30 l/h however it "decays". By this, I mean the reading slowly reduces until 15 l/h (which I assume is the lower limit) and then reads 0.0 l/h. This water loop has had this problem before, but it went away somehow. The only reason why it is not working anymore is because I drained the loop and re-filled. It was reading 22 l/h before I removed some c...