• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 01:13

Forenbeitrag von: »needsomehelp«

Need some help with the SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 fans or aquabus devices

Hey,Thank you for the super fast response. From what i see it will cost a bit to find the 25khz motor control and the extras will ramp up the price. Can i use this instead and connect it directly to the splitty9? Will the PWM be controlled directly by the Noctua fan controller unit. Sorry but i did not find any specification regarding the PWM signal for the Noctua. But i am guessing it works with most of the fans so it should not be a problem Noctua NA FC1 4 Pin PWM Fan Control Unit Thank you!

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2019, 23:02

Forenbeitrag von: »needsomehelp«

Need some help with the SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 fans or aquabus devices

Hello, I would like to build a separate fan controlling unit and i do not what it to be controlled by my motherboard. I was thinking of using this SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 fans or aquabus devices I am thinking to hook up to it 8 separate 4 pin PWM controlled fans. Now the question is: Can i control the fans using a separate PWM motor controller? And if yes can i get a diagram on how to connect it to the splitter RPM pins. I was thinking something like this : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/...