Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 71.

Samstag, 27. Januar 2024, 18:13

Forenbeitrag von: »Hopper64«

New: aquasuite X

https://i.imgur.com/TXvP8N0.png

Samstag, 27. Januar 2024, 18:07

That was it. Don't know why but the hardware monitor under the aquasuite service was disabled. I simply reenabled those and the data is there. Have no idea why the hardware monitor was disabled. ??? Appreciate your help. https://i.imgur.com/gxYi7za.png

Samstag, 27. Januar 2024, 17:58

I set it up to provide the data from the aquasuite service itself, not HWinfo. I am not seeing the temps in the data quick view. The one labelled temperature is the SSD temp. Looks like the aquasuite service is not polling those values. I am going to reenable them and reboot. Thanks.

Samstag, 27. Januar 2024, 05:59

I am having issues losing data in aquasuite. Everything is updated. Latest version. Suggestions?? Thanks https://i.imgur.com/cc4FJHx.png

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2023, 15:26

I have the latest version of .net framework 7x installed but I keep getting a significant delay in aquasuite coming up after clicking on the icon. It sometimes sits there for 15 seconds before the application starts. Anyone know what’s wrong?

Mittwoch, 15. November 2023, 00:30

Just saw a new version of Microsoft .net runtime version 8.0.0 but it does not work with aquasuite. You still have to use .net 7.0.xxx. Will this be updated to include version 8.0.0?

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 03:53

Just a heads up. I just installed windows 11 23h2 and Aquasuite would not load without a significant delay. I found a new version of Microsoft desktop runtime version 7.0.13 and installed over the prior version xxxx.12 I think. Problem solved.

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 01:18

Zitat von »Methodical« Zitat von »Hopper64« I installed over the top without uninstalling the prior version, but it looks like the installer simply overwrote the prior version. Only 7.0.3 is visible in add/remove programs in windows. Seems to be functioning correctly. According to the Change Log this firmware updates calibration for all flow sensors, did you notice any change to flow sensor data? No. Flow data appears to be the same to me. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 12:44

I installed over the top without uninstalling the prior version, but it looks like the installer simply overwrote the prior version. Only 7.0.3 is visible in add/remove programs in windows. Seems to be functioning correctly.

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 04:31

Just updated to VX.67 and noticed an updated version of .net runtime 7.0.3. I had V7.0.0 installed and simply installed over the top without uninstalling the prior version. It appears to be working correctly. Do you have to uninstall .net V7.0.0 before updating to V7.0.3? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 24. November 2022, 23:16

This X.60 version with the new runtime is running much better here. Windows 11 22h2. Much more responsive with the software. I had noticed the startup was rather sluggish but not a big deal. This appears to have fixed it completely. Great work. Thanks.

Samstag, 21. August 2021, 16:30

Octo fan limits

Thanks. Peak current on these fans is .36A, so I don’t anticipate an issue. Specs are here: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/phanteks-t30-120-fan/

Samstag, 21. August 2021, 01:18

Octo fan limits

I have some new Phanteks fan and thinking of connecting 4 to one fan header. Manual has max of 2A per header and 8A for the whole unit. Max power on the fans is .36A. Combined looks like 1.44A. Any issue with all 4 on one header? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 5. August 2021, 12:48

It’s intermittent here. Doesn’t happen all the time. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 5. August 2021, 03:27

Using the latest X42, I’m getting high CPU usage with an increased CPU temp. Saw where this was happening in prior posts in this thread in May. Reboot fixes it but I’ve seen it twice now. Am I missing a setting? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 01:47

EKWB D5 Pump Compatibility with Aquaero?

My ekwb pumps work great with my aquaero 6LT. No problems with mine.

Dienstag, 25. Mai 2021, 02:09

Hubby7 question

Yea, I guess it wouldn’t work at all.

Montag, 24. Mai 2021, 21:53

Hubby7 question

BTW-I have my jumper for the hubby7 set as default to be powered by USB with standby. Is there any advantage to changing the jumper to use SATA power without standby? Thanks.

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 17:03

Hubby7 question

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You can daisy-chain 1 hubby7 to a second hubby7, with caveat... 5V power draw. connect 1st hubby7 to MB USB portconnect 2nd hubby7 to one of the USB ports on the 1st hubby7also connect a SATA power connector to the 2nd hubby7 SATA portThis way you should not overload the MB USB port's 5V supply. Plus the first hubby7 still has 5V from the motherboard in 'off' state (if so setup in BIOS) to supply 5V to an aquaero, mps sensors or high flow next during the MB 'off' state, a...

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 04:18

Hubby7 question

Well, I didn't think of that actually, but that would serve the same purpose. You are suggesting to use the 5 top pins off the MB USB 2 header for one hubby7 and the 4 bottom pins for another? That would work, yes. I was thinking of attaching one hubby7 via the MB header, but then another hubby7 would then be attached to the first hubby7. Just don't know if that's recommended or not. I don't see anything in the manual about that. Thanks!

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 01:45

Hubby7 question

Is it possible to daisy chain 2 hubby7 units from one USB 2 socket on the motherboard? Thanks.

Freitag, 19. Februar 2021, 17:50

HWiNFO

Thanks for posting that.

Samstag, 13. Februar 2021, 12:50

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

I thought about that too. I assume since it’s zero it’s not reported but I don’t know for sure. I’m using the latest beta of hardware info 64.

Samstag, 13. Februar 2021, 05:00

I expected better results as well. My older aquacomputer flow sensors work well with no noise even with flow rates greater than 300l/hr. I was looking forward to having conductivity along with temp and flow rate as routine data for my loops, but this is disappointing. Hopefully it will be addressed quickly.

Samstag, 13. Februar 2021, 01:17

I have 2 high flow next units since I have separate loops for my CPU and GPUs. I am testing both on my test bench using new EK cryofuel clear. Both make a high pitched click and one gives a conductivity of 0 with the other one 79 to 100. They are both on the same line. Reducing the flow doesn’t seem to help the noise that much. My older 2 high flow sensors don’t make any noise at all even with flow rates greater than 200l/hr. [attach]8154[/attach]

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 03:33

Replacement of high flow NEXT / 2 / LT sensors with excessive operating noise

Is there a specific series of serial numbers that we need to look for?

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 17:53

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

There's X34 now to update, but no FW for the Octo from what I can tell.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 19:23

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

I have one octo but have not updated yet. Should I wait for verification that X.33 is working before updating? Thanks.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021, 23:08

Any updates on the conductivity issue? Thanks!

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020, 03:38

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020, 10:49

RE: RE: high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »torexko« Zitat von »Shoggy« Coolant quality - good to know Again and again we have been asked: When should I change my coolant? How do I recognize corrosion in the circuit? Now the high flow NEXT provides the answer! We have integrated a very precise measuring system for the electrical conductivity of the coolant. This is capable to measure the conductivity between 2-200 µS and determine the quality of the coolant. If corrosion occurs or if the corrosion protection inhibitors are use...

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 22:46

Aquaero Profiles

Found them in One drive/documents/aquasuite.... not users/xxxx/documents. Mystery solved. Thanks!!

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020, 21:44

Aquaero Profiles

I actually don't see it in users/documents either. ??

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020, 16:58

Aquaero Profiles

Just backed up my profile for my aquaero and I went to program data/Aquasuite folder/Profiles but there is no file there. Doing something wrong?? Using X.29.

Donnerstag, 10. September 2020, 00:30

Noticed the new X.27 version. I guess this is available for download since it’s not an insider. There is no date or version designation for the download. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 19:08

It is noted the high flow next is significantly more compact but I don’t see the dimensions. How much smaller than the previous version? Thanks!

Montag, 3. August 2020, 15:22

Is this X.25 on the download page?

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 18:51

Is the current download X21? There’s no date or version number on the download page. Thanks.

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 11:24

Thanks!

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020, 19:19

So with X.18 being an insider version, X.17 is the version available for download currently? There is no date or version designation on the download page for the software. Thanks.

Freitag, 15. Mai 2020, 10:12

Questions on adding Octo to Aquaero

No. They are 4 pin PWM fans. Thanks again!

Freitag, 15. Mai 2020, 01:20

Ah, yes. I see. I’m used to seeing the voltage input decline on the aquaero as I decrease the power control. I did notice you can decrease the voltage on the controller tab of the aquaero but it decreases the voltages to all the fan inputs simultaneously. So I will be ok on the license/software for all devices despite the dates I’m seeing. Thanks. That was a bit confusing. Appreciate the help!

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020, 23:04

I was successful adding my new Octo to the aquabus on the aquaero 6 LT. I updated the FW on the Octo and have both the aquabus connected and the USB connected. One question is that I noticed the Voltage on Fan 5 which is the first fan header on the octo did not decrease in voltage as I decreased the power input after connecting a fan. Shouldn't the voltage decrease or is it locked at 100% because it's controlled via the Aquabus? I have attached a picture of the difference between Fan 4 on the Aq...

Montag, 11. Mai 2020, 23:55

Aquacomputer G1/4 Flow Indicator | High Flow - USB (53129)

I will probably add a second high flow sensor (53129) to my system in a different loop independent of the first loop. This is a second loop for the video card. Does the AquaSuite pick up the second sensor in the software? Thanks.

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 02:27

Quadro, octo, and aquaero connection

Thanks for your help.

Donnerstag, 23. April 2020, 04:01

Quadro, octo, and aquaero connection

I have an aquaero 6 LT and a quadro fan controller. In the manual for the quadro, it says that you can have both the USB connected and the quadro connected to the aquaero via aquabus. First, will this allow a FIrmware update if the quadro is connected via aquabus and USB are connected at the same time as I read somewhere that the USB connection is mandatory for a FW update. That is, does the aquabus connection interfere with a FW update via USB for the quadro? Would this be the same for the octo...