• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 21:15

Forenbeitrag von: »DoubleApexCa«

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

I put in an order for a CPU block, RTX 2080ti GPU block and Active Backplate back on 20 December 2018. Emailing support won't help... you will get answers like... "Arrival will be not before..." such and such a date... Have been back and forth with them several times on this. Apparently what has been holding up my order is the Active backplate.... but who really knows.... I would not put any faith in the 30day ETA listed on the webshop.

Freitag, 5. April 2019, 00:33

Neu: kryographics NEXT 2080 und kryographics 2080 Ti / UPDATE

"We will try our best to support you"... and give you useless platitudes and meaningless information to string you along so we can keep your money and keep you thinking that we will actually ship something to you I've already emailed support several times, and in each case, I get useless answers. No definitive answer as to when my order will ship. First I was told in Late January that it would ship Mid-Feb.... Then I was told two weeks at the end of February... It's now APRIL for %^$'s sake! Thi...

Mittwoch, 3. April 2019, 18:44

It seems that there are a number of us who are stuck in the backlog. Sending emails to AquaComputer doesn't work... The support people won't commit to a shipping date... .They'll issue statements like... "should be in the next two weeks". I've been hearing that for 3 Months now. Posting on the Forums seems to get no response either.... I posted my complaint here and on the English forum over two weeks ago, and what response have I received NOTHING I am thinking that ordering direct from AquaComp...

Dienstag, 2. April 2019, 17:18

NEW: kryographics 2080 and kryographics 2080 Ti

Hey ThiBor, seems we are in the same boat.... It's also interesting that it has been over two weeks since my previous "complaint" post above, and...... what do we get NOTHING No response whatsoever......

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 22:54

I wouldn't bet on getting anything from AquaComputer in a timely manner.... if it is showing as out of stock. The estimated lead time of 30 days is PURE BS. I had placed an order for a CPU block. RTX2080ti GPU cooler and active backplate on 20 December 2018 and have still not been given any reliable estimate of when any of it will ship to me. It's coming up on 90 days.... I've had to email Customer support several times and in each case, no clear indication of a shipping date has been provided. ...

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 22:53

NEW: kryographics 2080 and kryographics 2080 Ti

I wouldn't bet on getting anything from AquaComputer in a timely manner.... if it is showing as out of stock. The estimated lead time of 30 days is PURE BS. I had placed an order for a CPU block. RTX2080ti GPU cooler and active backplate on 20 December 2018 and have still not been given any reliable estimate of when any of it will ship to me. It's coming up on 90 days.... I've had to email Customer support several times and in each case, no clear indication of a shipping date has been provided. ...