• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Montag, 21. Juni 2021, 17:04

Forenbeitrag von: »OutSider«

Support for broken pump

Hello Two of my D5 nexts are having issues. One has the back button not working, nothing I do will make it work. The second has had the SATA connector come loose. I’ve contacted support multiple times in the last 2-3 weeks but haven’t gotten a response. So hopefully this will generate a quicker reply. Pumps bought directly from Aquacomputer.

Mittwoch, 21. April 2021, 10:44

Some questions about ULTITOP DUAL D5

I’ve never had pressure issues and I have a pair of D5’s connected via the Ulititube and a pair of the reservoirs directly connected with no issues

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 15:28

Updating OCTO firmware now requires me to disconnect all devices?

Zitat von »Stephan« After the bad user repsonse we will withdraw the obligation to remove the fans in future updates, but we will recommend it at any problem due the update and show an according message before flashing the device. Why was this feature added in the first place? Who would want to disconnect everything for a firmware update? What was the point of this?

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 08:06

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

Zitat von »Momonucleosis« Yeah, reduce your flow rate. You will get less pump noise, less strain on the pump, use less electricity even, and your temps should hardly change at all unless I am mistaken... And your sensor should be quiet The old sensor never did. Ran at 1.8gpm with no noise at all

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 08:05

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

Noise at 1GPM is unacceptable and that loud at 1.5GPM is really concerning. Going to have second thoughts on even using this in my loop now. The old flow meter never made noise even at 1.8GPM so not sure why the new one is.

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 07:14

New: aquasuite X

Hope this is fixed by the time I’m up and running. I’m not unplugging everything every firmware update. Either I’ll go without updates or it’s time to find other options then Aquacomputer.

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 12:02

Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM and Aquero can't control more then one.

I was using splitty9's and the latest Aquero. I gave up and returned the Noctua's and got Arctic P14 PST PWM's and have all 8 on one channel with no issues.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2019, 18:07

Not the jumper. I've tried 5 different splitty9's and same issue. I think it may be an issue with the 3000RPM version. I dunno. Used multiple different splitty9's with and without the jumper

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2019, 04:12

Please help -- Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM with Quadro and Aquaero 6 XT

Are you able to connect more then 4 of these to one channel? Anytime I daisy chain more then 1 of them together I lose all PWM control. Connecting just one fan and I can control it again.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2019, 04:10

Whenever I try and connect more then 1 of these fans via a Splitty9 I lose all PWM control. They are connected to a Quadro. Is there something about these fans that won't let me dasiy chain more then 1 together or is it an issue with the Quadro? Don't want to have to return these fans

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2019, 04:51

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

How many can be connected to one Aquero? I know Quadro's are limited to two per Aquero, is there is similar limit for this

Samstag, 6. April 2019, 15:38

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Yeah there really needs to be an in program way to know if there's an update

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 19:53

6XT screen removal.

Thanks for this info. I've been running mine without the screen since I got it, though it's only been a few months maybe, still this is good to know and I'll make sure to attach the screen before I update again.

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 19:47

4x Calitetemp on Aquabus: How to tell which sensor is which?

Any 4 pin extension cable will work, I'm using a few of them myself. Would really be nice to be able to tell the difference between each calitemp as well. It'll be a pain to plug them in one by one to tell.