• 18.04.2024, 07:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020, 08:29

Forenbeitrag von: »-ApeX-«

Aquasuite X Overview Pages. How to add new PNG files to code.

Hello! I have owned an Aquacomputer Aquaero for a while now and I decided to create a custom Overview Page. As an example, I am creating a CPU info section (pulling info from HWIiNFO) and I would like to put a CPU PNG logo to visually separate it from the other sections. What formats are supported and is there an easier way to create these pages? I tried saving the new PNG file from Photoshop in all possible combinations of settings but for some reason, the page does not display the new icon. I ...

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 08:29

"One or more sensor/values cannot be assigned" SEE PIC

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Each fan port on the quadro has a fan controller, which I believe go away when you move the fans to the aquaero with aquabus. [attach]6922[/attach] Yes, i realize that now. At first I thought all devices should be connected and controlled via Aquabus. While that does give you the convenience to control them from the same controller page within the Aquaero tab, the limited number of available curve controllers may be a deciding factor here. What I am thinking is that I sho...

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 04:36

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Not sure what your layout looks like, but first let me ask why you have the QUADRO's on aquabus? I believe you loose the 4 fan controllers they each come with, if connected by aquabus. Hello! I have a few Aquabus devices and what I noticed (and I am brand new to this system so I am still learning the basics) is that when the Quadros are controlled via Aquabus, I can control the fans directly through the Aquaero tab. I can create a controller that controls any of the 12 fa...

Montag, 8. Juli 2019, 21:06

Greetings! I finally figure out how to get my Aquabus (all of them) recognized by the Aquaero 6. The last two to make it through were my two Quadros. Once they came through, I started getting this warning message in the Aquabus option within the Aquaero tab within Aquasuite: https://imgur.com/ylZfcf4 I have 12 fans connected to 2 Quadros and the Aquaero itself. I am not using the any of my 2 D5 Next fan headers neither do I have a flow sensor connected to the Fill sensor built into the aqualis p...

Montag, 8. Juli 2019, 04:40

4 Calitemp sensors connected to Splitty in Aquabus mode questions.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the quick and accurate response. I realize now that I had made a mistake by plugging all Calitemp sensors to the Splitty. I plugged them directly into the Aquaero and was able to get them recognized. I now understand that what I needed to do was to make sure only one Calitemp was connected to any given Aquabus connectors (I mean, that is exactly what the instructions state but I thought the Splitty added Aquabus ports to the system when it just splits one). So i...

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 06:13

4 Calitemp sensors on a dual loop Aquacomputer hardware extravaganza system.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You may also want to read THIS THREAD regarding the "aquabus X4 for aquaero 5/6" as regards connecting all four ports. Ok, sorry for the delayed response. I still need help with this issue so let me try to be as clear as possible without writing the Magna Carta here on the forum: Items I have: Aquaero 6 PRO (I like buttons) 1 Aquabus x4 (connected to Aquaero) 2 D5 NEXT (with fill sensors) 2 QUADRO 1 FARWERK 1 SPLITTY 2 High flow sensors 4 Calitemp sensors 2 Hubby 7's 2 Aq...

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019, 08:10

4 Calitemp sensors connected to Splitty in Aquabus mode questions.

Greetings! I have a dual loop system I just started up here. After ironing out some USB connectivity issues, I managed to have all my Aquacomputer hardware recognized in Aquasuite X, except I am not finding the readings for my 4 Calitemp sensors. They are connected to a Splitty in Aquabus mode. I have all four of them in individual Aquabus connectors (Along with some other Aquabus hardware, all ports on the splitty are populated). Don't see data from them anywhere. Where would I be able to "see"...

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 04:12

D5 NEXT - Aquabus cables vs USB cables and control with Aquaero.

Hello everyone, I am finally at the cable management portion of my build but I ran into an issue. The D5 NEXT pumps (2 of them) have an USB mini connector, an Aquabus mini connector and a fan connector. I was under the impression I needed to connect the pump to the Aquaero via the mini Aquabus to Aquabus cable. Turns out the ones I have are for the 4 Calitemp sensors and I don't have any for the pumps at this time. Can I use the USB cables? (EDIT) Let me clarify, I thought I only needed to conne...

Dienstag, 9. April 2019, 08:39

How to connect an Aquaero 6 PRO to a 6LT as slave. Fan control questions.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Two additional thoughts: 1. The clock module is not needed unless you will NOT be keeping a USB connection between the aquaero & motherboard. 2. It is less costly to purchase a Quadro, or two, for additional PWM fan ports/control than to purchase an aquaero 6 lt for a slave. EDIT: The Quadro would also allow you to drive both RGBpx LED rings for aqualis. I completely overlooked the Quadro for some reason, upon your information I looked at the specs and it does exactly wha...

Sonntag, 7. April 2019, 23:16

RE: RE: How to connect an Aquaero 6 PRO to a 6LT as slave. Fan control questions.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« That is very helpful indeed, I thank you for the info! It may be enough as I am willing to give up some granular control of the fans if it makes things easier and cheaper. Zitat von »-ApeX-« One of the fan outputs will have to be used with one of the flow sensors as there is only one dedicated flow sensor on the Aquaero 6 PRO. There are now two dedicated flow sensors on the aquaero 6. Both the Flow sensor port and the old aquabus Low port are dedicated as ports for the Fl...

Sonntag, 7. April 2019, 22:52

How to connect an Aquaero 6 PRO to a 6LT as slave. Fan control questions.

Greetings! I purchased Aquacomputer parts to do 2 independent loops. The Aquacomputer equipment I have is listed below: - 1 Aquaero 6 PRO. - 1 Aquabus x4. - 1 Real Time Clock module. - 1 Farbwerk - 2 Aqualis reservoir and pump adapter (with fill sensor), - 2 Illumination rings for the reservoir. - 2 High flow sensors (mechanical). - 4 Calitemp temp sensors - 1 Splitty9 (set to Aquabus mode) I am connecting all this to The Tower 900 which supports 2X 560 radiators using 4X 140mm fans each plus so...