• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 08:21

Forenbeitrag von: »arandomdan«

RGBpx and motherboard + RAM LEDS

mditsch, I'm sorry I wasn't clear and I have modified my original post to make an attempt at clarity. I am aware of Aquacomputer's hardware I can use to control LEDs from fans, strips, etc. But I have LEDs in my motherboard and my RAM that I want to sync up as well. Does the software support that? Thanks!

Mittwoch, 29. April 2020, 21:15

RGBpx and motherboard + RAM LEDS

I was thinking about using Aquaero's software to manage all of my LEDs in my case. It looks like it can cover fan LEDs no problem using Quadro and RGBpx Splitty4. I was just curious if it can control my Corsair Vengeance RAM LEDs and the LEDs on my motherboard (Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master). Can this be done? If not, is support planned? Thanks!

Montag, 15. April 2019, 04:59

Aquaero Setup

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You cannot 'Y' the flow sensors together. They do not have identifying addresses and would confuse the aquaero. BUT, on the new aquaeros, the aquabus 'low' port is also a flow input port, so you can connect both sensors directly. Would just use a standard 4-pin PWM connector to connector to connect to the "low" port. What is the proper pin out for that? Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The two 'PWM' ports you have the pumps connected to will not work for you. Those ports are more f...

Sonntag, 14. April 2019, 21:14

Aquaero Setup

Hello I'm trying to set up an Aquaero and am having trouble figuring out how to hook up everything for what I want it to do. A quick side note, finding practical solutions anywhere online is surprisingly tough. Anyways, quick not about my system. It is a dual loop. 1 for CPU, 1 for GPU. 4 fans for each rad. What I'm trying to do: - Have 4 sets of fans controlled by independent channels. 4 on CPU rad. 4 on GPU rad. 2 case fans. 3 more case fans (in different chamber of the case). - Have 2 pumps c...