• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 09:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Praemontius«

Aqua component connection assistance requested

vvv850; Thank you for the picture. I believe it has made the path forward more clear, if not momentarily inconvenient.

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 09:17

Each Splitty4 supports exactly (4x) Corsair LL120's and serves solely as a connection surrogate for the Quadro. The limitation is in the Quadro's ability to control no more than 64 addressable LEDs - which means for 24 fans, (6x) Quadros are required since Aqaueros cannot control rgbpx functionality. Otherwise, I believe you're correct - if my intent was to simply to connect pwm fans - I could quite cleanly remove several Quadros from the equation... Sadly I cannot.

Montag, 29. April 2019, 18:15

Hello, I'm missing something I am certain is basic, nonetheless I'm at a loss. I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans that I want controlled by Aquasuite. To accomplish this I have obtained (6x) Splitty4, (6x) Quadro, (1x) Hubby7, and (1x) Aquareo 6 LT. I intend to connect (4x) LL120's per Splitty, (1x) Splitty per Quadro, and (6x) Quadros per Hubby. From there I will connect the Hubby and Aquaero each to the motherboard via USB header. This is where I'm stuck... Each Quadro comes with a 5 pin usb connect...