• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005, 08:50

Forenbeitrag von: »DerrickD«

Re: Aquero aquastream query :)

Zitat von »DerrickD« thank you so much im getting eeprom error?

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005, 01:57

Zitat von »Shoggy« thank you so much

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2005, 02:31

Zitat von »Shoggy« You will have to change the id-number of one pump with the adress-jumper: shoggy can i get a pic like this of the back of the aquero that lists all the pins and headers

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005, 03:55

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy (PSU wiring 9-28)

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Not really as my Aquatubes are on opposite sides of the PSU/HD compartment dividing plate which gives the middle floor some rigidity.  I don't think there would be a problem even if you took out all the HD cages so long as the PSU/HD compartment dividing plate was left in.  However, I would recommend that you drill the Aquatube holes while there is still some support there from either the plate or hard drive cages if possible.   wow i feal luck TN my hd cages where held in...

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005, 03:49

Re: Aquaero Version 4 English manual?

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« This link has some information that might be of help: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=909050[/quote] thats slick what program are you guys using to read the instructions i dont get any thing?

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2005, 04:31

Re: Aquaero Version 4 English manual?

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Got an e-mail back from Chris and he says that there isn't an English V4 manual.  :'( any up dates on this i just got mine today and cant read the manual?

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2005, 04:50

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy (PSU wiring 9-28)

hey TN would you happen to have an aquastream that you could sell me? im short one on my project and the rest of my stuff comes in monday. and if you have time stop in and check out the progress.

Montag, 26. September 2005, 09:39

Re: LED for Aquatube not working

Zitat von »revlimit« Is it safe to assume that the thermal sensor probe will work with the Aquaero only?  Are there any other third party LCD display that would work with the LED and the probe? i would say the temp probe is universal due to only 2 connections. and im not going to talk about 3rd party products... this is not the site for it.

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 09:15

Re: LED for Aquatube not working

Zitat von »revlimit« I just purchase a dual LED (blue and red) for the Aquatube and it doesn't work from sharkacomputers.  I plug it to my fanbus conntroller and it doesn't light up.  I turn the voltage to the max.  Can someone help?  Thanks that led set up will only work with the aquaro <sp>

Montag, 19. September 2005, 00:50

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy (Custom Evo Grill 9-14

Zitat von »Ze@lot« DerrickD, i couldn't resist a little peak at your pc, nice looking rig. i think the main reason you are having problems getting it all in your case, is that you are using 1/2" tubing. using a 1/2" high flow system may give you a slight better performace like 1-2 deg but a low flow system like push fit connectors will allow you to cool more blocks. to get 3 loops in your case using 1/2" tubing imo is gonna be impossible without using lots of elbows and then you are gonna kill ...

Sonntag, 18. September 2005, 05:10

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« I replied in your linked forum.   i seen that you replied i added more im not going to et in to it on here this is your build up. if you will hit me up on aol derrickdoty70 or you can post in the linked thread

Samstag, 17. September 2005, 07:00

TN maby you can help me out here is a link to my build up. its much like yours in many ways. it seams i have ran out of room and i havent installed my rads yet and im shy one pump any ideas on how i can set this up .... http://subsonickustomz.mywowbb.com/forum2/2012.html

Mittwoch, 7. September 2005, 07:32

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Well I think you will find that case to be excellent in watercooling.  Lots of room for whatever your heart desires.  I have been thinking more about adding a third Aquatube for my HD circuit instead of using the Aquainlet. YIM GOING TO USE A 2 PUMP SET UP ON MINE WITH 2 120MM RADS ...I HAVE THE 160 NOW BUT I WASENT TO IMPRESSED WITH MY TEMPS. I HAVE 2 AQUA BAYS IN THE FRONT ALONG WITH 2 LITE ON DVD BURNERS AND THE AQUA CONTROLER.. IM STILL WAITING ON PARTS FROM JESSICA AN...

Samstag, 3. September 2005, 23:36

Re: Ramplex

Zitat von »Ze@lot« cool, n1 pepper. i was wondering if you could fit 2 side by side as i got 4 sticks of ram to cool. im not sure if there gonna fit my ram though as i got this type. think i might give jessica a quick bell. ya im shur you can due to the fact the the black plates are ajustable. I picked my ramplex up 2 weeks or so ago fome jessica...

Samstag, 3. September 2005, 23:27

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Yes I saw that done on some friends boxes on bit-tech and decided that I wanted something not so audacious.  So the black aluminum sheeting seemed like something right up my alley.  ;D looks good nurse.... im working on a project my self based on the the same case.