• 16.04.2024, 12:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019, 14:21

Forenbeitrag von: »TigerFire13«

5v addressable rgb led strips to RGBpx header?

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to offer much help on the connector identification. I think the RGBpx connector has a radius on both upper corners, similar to usb microB. The molex part #'s you found don't appear to have this feature, but I could definitely be mistaken. I'm excited to see your finished result, an adapter made from the proper ends with crimped cables would definitely be the better way to go, and would look a lot cleaner than the heatshrinked adapters I made for my thermaltake and ...

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 14:15

5v addressable rgb led strips to RGBpx header?

There is, if you are handy with a soldering iron: RGBpx wiring Diagram

Mittwoch, 11. September 2019, 14:45

New build with LL120s

Hellvetic, The Quadro will indeed allow you to use 8 software sensors (cpu temp, etc) shared by Aquasuite software. Virtual sensors are different. The common example I can think of is calculating the difference between an ambient air temp sensor and a water temp sensor, to produce a delta value, that appears as a single sensor. This is usually a better way to control the radiator fans.

Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019, 20:37

3-pin led strip on farbwerk

In this case, maybe you could hit up Bitspower support? Ask them if they can send you a replacement led system that will actually work with the motherboard they made the block for?

Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019, 17:43

This is a very awkward situation. While the Bitspower block is made for that board, the block has the newer 5v addressable leds, while the motherboard only has a 12v non-addressable header. Do not attempt to connect the 5v RGB connector of the block to either 12v header of the board or the farbwerk usb. This will most likely fry something if you try. I would suggest a Quadro or Farbwerk 360 (both have RGBpx capability, which is 5v addressable), but this would require custom adapter cables that A...

Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019, 15:10

Can you post the manufacturer and model # for the block? Or a picture of the connector? Your Farbwerk USB is only meant for 4-pin (12v, Green, Red, Blue) non-addressable connections. If this block you ordered is the common 3pin (5v, Data, *blank*, Ground) addressable rgb, it's not going to work.

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 20:08

Farbwerk 360 Connections

That Kryographics block is a thing of beauty! If it fit my 1080, I would definitely have gone with one of those. I've got a standard rgb (non-addressable) velocity waterblock on my other machine, and would be very interested in how swapping that led strip works out for you, good luck! When you're done, maybe check in aquasuite and see how much power the led's are drawing from the farbwerk 360. it sounds like you don't have a ton of devices and would probably be fine, but it is still something to...

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 19:03

Farbwerk 360 Connections

Enzomatik, What blocks do you have? I've successfully replaced the strip that came with my Alphacool Eisblock XPX w/ Aurora frame, that was really simple to switch out. The Swiftech Komodo NV-LE gpu block was a different story, so I just ran a strip along the bottom edge and used black vinyl to hide it. Another upside of using RGBpx strips is you can chain them together and reduce the number of channels/connectors being used, while still having individual controllers for the strips.

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 17:00

Farbwerk 360 Connections

A use case for myself, is that I currently have my 2 x farbwerk 360's controlling rgb lighting for the following: CPU block (RGBpx strip)GPU block (RGBpx strip)Reservoir (RGBpx strip)Hard tubes (Thermaltake Pacific RGB Plus fittings)RAM (Thermaltake Pacific R1 Plus)Fan rings (Phanteks Halos Lux Digital)AmbientPX for three monitors Most of these components have temperature-based lighting patterns. Yes, the Aquasuite service does pass this information along from the sensors in my Aquastream Ultima...

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 14:32

Farbwerk 360 Connections

I asked on May 15th when the aquabus connection of the farbwerk 360's will be enabled and ready for use, and Sebastian replied back with "not in the next 12 months"

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 02:05

Farbwerk 360 Connections

Ok then. If you're handy with a soldering iron, and willing to accept the risks of modding, you can make your own adapters. I would recommend getting some rgbpx cables, and some 5v 3pin drgb extensions. This way you can hack up cheaper parts, and keep your original connectors intact on the stuff you already have. You can get the rgbpx pinout from this thread, attached to post #2: RGBpx wiring Diagram Since your devices are 3pin 5v drgb, you won't be able to chain them together, so ignore the whi...

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 21:33

Farbwerk 360 Connections

Enzomatik, that looks like a fairly standard digital rgb pinout. Do you know if these are 5v powered? Can you share what manufacturer and model they are? I've successfully made custom cables to adapt the farbwerk 360 to control thermaltake and phantek 5v digital rgb products, thanks to the rgbpx pinout provided by Noryss on this forum. Aquacomputer doesn't yet provide adapter cables for these scenario yet, that I know about.

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019, 15:19

NEW: farbwerk 360

Would you be able to provide an estimate of when the aquabus connection will be ready for use, and what we can connect it to? I've got quite a few led strips / devices that are all dependent on data from an Aquastream Ultimate (rpm, flow rate, pressure, internal temp, external temp), but without something linking them directly, I currently rely on the aquasuite service to pass data back and forth to the farbwerk 360's.

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019, 14:47

New: farbwerk nano - USB RGB LED controller

These look awesome. I just finished a build with 2 x farbwerk360, 1 x Aquastream Ultimate, 1 x Flow Sensor, and used one of two free channels to start running ambientPX on my triple monitor setup. Since these nano's are USB powered, that would make it incredibly easy to devote one nano to each monitor, connect them to a powered usb hub, and run one standard usb cable to the computer. Well done Aquacomputer! I'll be ordering 3 from AquaTuning or PerformancePC's (USA) when these get released.