• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 22:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Warmaniac_209«

Aquaero 5 "Idle" page stuck on Sensor 1 and 2 page

what your looking for is the information page, on your aquaero tab, in aquasuite, you need to unchek the little permanent checkbox near the screen duration, inside each little template for the displayed information screen, at the bottom, mine the first is the clock, and set to permanent, so when i cycle the screen with the info, it come back automaticly to the clock page, you, you want to set the sensor page displaying the quadro sensor, i dont own a quadro, so i cannot tell you witch one it is.

Samstag, 2. Mai 2020, 14:24

Aquaero 6 Pro rpm not working on fan channel no.1 but the fan is spinning

This is the post im reffering when talking about the protection Diode, comming from the great Shoggy Itself fan 3 not showing rpm yet still running

Samstag, 2. Mai 2020, 14:20

reinstalled x17,and did not change a thing, still no rpm most of the time, but to be fair, this as started when i change the controller mode, not the upgrade to x17, and this is a fresh windows install, so..... i tend more toward hardware fault.... the RPM signal come and goes, but is never accurate, seems more like an diode on the verge of dying, and im not a newbs in electronic troubleshooting.... i know for a fact, that there is a surge diode, designed to take overvoltage comming from the RPM...

Freitag, 1. Mai 2020, 08:09

just did that, the rpm came back for a while, but was all over the place, when the fan was spinnign at a constant rpm, and now, its stopped working again, these are gentle typhoon 1800 rpm, not my high ones, and there is only one fan connected right now, and these splitter, i want to specify, has only one tachometer wire, the other one that goes on the second fan is not connected, there is only the PWM signal that is being transmitted..... but as i said this point is moot, the header still not w...

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 12:34

[attach]7438[/attach]i just noticed that the RPM seems to come back sometime, for a split second, here a screenshot of my monitoring during a spike

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 03:19

Hi everyone, first of all, let me explain my situation.... i installed my aquaero on this system a year ago, and everything went fine, no hickup, everything worked as it should. i setuped my aquaero so that it cooled my rads with a curve, based on the liquid temps, everything was going fine, the RPM was showing on my fans, on this specific header, there are 2x High RPM Gentle typhoons 4200 Rpm, with a Y-splitter, these fans are molex powered, no power input from the aquaero, only the PWM signal ...

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2019, 23:52

Aquaero - two controlers one output?

i personaly use the alarm tab in aquasuite, i setuped my warning alarm to be silent, and change profile to profile 2 when the water get to 40 c, the profile 2 is settuped to be much more agressive and take advantage of those High RPM Fan, and emergency shutdown is settuped so if my main pump goes bad, the secondary take relay, and the fan goes 100% just to be loud and let me know somethings wrong,,

Samstag, 1. Juni 2019, 09:52

Quadro Voltage control ?

i recently bought a aquaero 6 for my build, and i wondered if it where any means to add more fan channel, like with a Quadro, but not necesarly PWM, ive got 5 fan group and 2 pumps, and i would like to get everything back on the aquaero, 4 of my fan group are gentle typhoon 1850 RPM fan, so they work on voltage control, 1 fan group is gentle typhoon high RPM 4250 RPM, PWM controlled, and 2 EK-D5 Pump, PWM controlled, set in redundancy, if one pump fail, the aquaero switch to the other. Right now...