• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Freitag, 24. Juni 2022, 02:39

Forenbeitrag von: »INACIO JUNIOR«

Aida64 - Information on display

Hi could someone please help with my question.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 05:10

Aida64 - Information on display

In Aida64, several screens appear to configure what I want, including the Aquaero screen to add elements, I would like to know how to add the elements I want to my Aquaero 6XT, so that they can appear on the display. This is possible or not.

Sonntag, 9. Mai 2021, 04:52

Connected USB devices

I have an Aquaero 6 XT I cannot install the application, it is connected to one of my USB ports. Give me the following message: No Aqua Computer USB devices found. Check the USB connection of your devices. The aquasuite can not be used without connected USB devices! I know you have to install Microsoft NET Framework 4.6.1, but it does not install. Following message: NET Framework 4.6.1 or a later update has already been installed on the computer.

Freitag, 22. Mai 2020, 21:45

Fans AIGO C3

Zitat von »Sahnetorte« This fans are meant to be controlled by the supplied controller. Without modifications that destroy the value and the guarantee it is not possible to controll them by an aquaero or any other controller that followes the norm. Ok thank you.

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2020, 21:49

Fans AIGO C3

Hello I have an Aquaero 6 LT, I recently bought the AIGO C3 fans as shown in the image below. I would like to know if I can control the fan on the Aquaero 6 LT, as I used to do with my old fans.

Dienstag, 23. Juli 2019, 08:13

The device has USB

Ok, problem solved, thanks.

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 21:40

The device has USB

What should I do?

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 17:46

The device has USB

All cables are connected, including USB, and I'm getting this message.

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019, 20:40

power consumption.

OK thank you.

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019, 07:39

power consumption.

Sorry buddy, I did not understand very well

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019, 07:25

power consumption.

I would like to know how to do it, to configure the power consumption.

Samstag, 25. Mai 2019, 04:17

Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Operationally, you should be able to load any saved profiles, and the LT should perform the same for you as your XT. If you are asking will you be able to transfer the LCD screen from the XT to the LT to make it an XT, I believe that is a yes also. If you examine your current device you should be able to remove the 4 retaining screws from the display panel and separate it from the main board by pulling on the left side where the connector is. The aquasuite automatically r...

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019, 07:40

Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller

Hello how are you, I have a Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, link below: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3093 But it stopped working, and I think the problem is in his controller. I found on your website this controller: Aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller, link below: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3481 I would like to know if this model Aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller, is compatible with my controller: Aquaereo 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic...