• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 4. August 2021, 20:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Jesaul«

Aquasuite constantly crashes after sleep/wakeup

Ok, it crashes again. Null pointer de-reference is not an excuse that there is driver problem Application: AquaComputerService.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException at AquaComputer.Service.ServiceMain+<mainTimer_Elapsed>d__111.omrfrC9cvJXDwLgJfn1f(System.Object) at AquaComputer.Service.ServiceMain+<mainTimer_Elapsed>d__111.MoveNext() at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispat...

Mittwoch, 4. August 2021, 19:46

Ok, looks I've had dvi cable loosing a connection and monitor disconnecting/reconnecting after wakeup. It kills Aquasuite.

Sonntag, 1. August 2021, 11:36

Zitat von »sebastian« Deactivate the GPU Monitoring, this error message looks like an Driver issuse with with hardware monitoring. I don't monitor GPU in sensors at this moment. But I've changed a videocard 2 month ago. I've found the old videocard settings in captureddevices and have removed it from there. Let me see if issue is reproduced.

Samstag, 31. Juli 2021, 21:25

For quite some time aquasuite has started to crash constantly after sleep/wakeup. The current version runs at X.42 on latest Windows 10. Here are the events: PowerEvent handled successfully by the service. --- Application: AquaComputerService.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at LibreHardwareMonitor.Interop.AtiAdlxx.ADL_Main_Control_Create(ADL_Main_Memory_AllocDelegate, Int32) a...

Freitag, 14. Juni 2019, 18:39

New: aquasuite X

Can you please answer about the license. In the link you have posted there is a note: --- The old licenses are converted to the new system in a customer-friendly way. This means for customers who activated their license before June 29, 2018: aquasuite 2019: Update service until 31.12.2019 --- I've updated aquasuite and it says no license available, because it ended on 31.05.2019

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2019, 21:01

Radeon VII's sensor is not recognized

I've switched to hwinfo. It's the only option.

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 17:00

Zitat von »mditsch« maybe and if this is the case, why should AC wasting time and money to develop such a direct reading of values? Use HWinfo for that and you will have in Aquasuite all sensors you want. Believe me, that's much more flexible.. I am a C++ developer. from my point of view, the functionality that has been working before has stopped working. Of course I will use hwinfo. But in this case I will not buy license update if old functionality stops working.

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 12:02

Why does afterburner, gpu-z and all other ones work? Because they use reading directly from the card without high level APIs?

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 09:39

Hello. i have a radeon VII. In adrenalin 19.4.x Aquasuite could only see one of it's sensors: Junction Temperature. The sensor GPU temperature was not seen. It is in the setup of the software sensors. Now with adrenalin 19.5, Radeon VII cannot be seen in the list of devices for software sensors anymore. Can you please fix it? I have Alphacool Eiswolf 240 cooling which needs to have dynamic fan control to be more or less silent.