• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 19:20

Forenbeitrag von: »DaveT«

Using separate power supply with Aquaero 6

Yeah, thanks, I forgot to mention that I will be using 5V DC-DC converter. But does Aquaero really needs 5V from USB? Assuming that all the grounds (USB, 5V, 12V) will be connected, can I just leave 5V USB wire N/C?

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 02:58

So, guys, got any advice on powering Aquaero from separate PSU? Is it safe?

Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 09:18

I think that similar question was already asked here, in some form or another, however I believe it wasn't answered properly. So, before building the new system, I'm going to make some tests with Aquaero 6. It will be connected to my laptop via USB and powered by external 12V power supply. So, we have two devices, connected via USB and powered by separate power supplies. This is pretty ordinary use case, e.g. I have a printer that is connected to PC via USB and have it's own power supply and eve...

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2019, 10:39

Thermistor compatibility

Follow up question: what exactly is Calitemp? Is it thermistor, thermocouple or some temperature-sensing IC?

Montag, 24. Juni 2019, 17:54

Thermistor compatibility

What are the specs of Aquaero supported thermistors (R and B values)? I want to use flow meter + temperature sensor combo unit from Koolance and I know that it uses R25=10kΩ B25/85=3435K NTC thermistor. Can it be used with Aquaero as-is or Aquaero expects different R and B values?