• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Samstag, 13. August 2022, 20:32

Forenbeitrag von: »war4peace«

RTX 3090 active backplate updates?

Hello all, I will get my hands on an nVidia RTX 3090 (reference PCB) and I was thinking about revamping the whole build, using Aqualis XT reservoir, dual-pump (D5 Next with Ultitop), etc. But I have hit a snag choosing the GPU waterblock. It looks like the Active Backplate is a heatpipe connecting to a terminal. That's topped by competition by one order of magnitude. So I was wondering... are there plans for fully watercooled backplates, or should I just go with another producer? I'd also like t...

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 14:36

Aquasuite X.11 woes

The second picture with the settings is correct, the first is not. You might need to click on Add... and then browse for the executable, go to C:\program files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe and add it manually. AFAIK the Service helper doesn't use GPU 3D capabilities and I didn't manually configure it.

Samstag, 18. Januar 2020, 13:50

Aquasuite X.11 woes

FYI I have gone to nVidia Control Panel and set Aquasuite.exe to not use SLI. Crashes stopped happening. So if you have the same issue I do and have SLI in your machine, this is the solution.

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 22:10

Aquasuite X.11 woes

Hi sebastian, I have nVidia Driver Version 441.87 from January 6th. The issue started before this driver version and continued after installing it. Could it be caused by SLI? I have dual-1080Ti in SLI (watercooled). Thing is, I have had SLI since day 1 of using Aquasuite and I never had an issue until X.11 - so it must be some software change causing this.

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 20:16

Aquasuite X.11 woes

Hi all, Seems Aquasuite X.11 comes with some bugs or issues. #1: my Ambient light RGBpx LEDs exhibit random blinking even on static background, video link here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7YrkZdc962NQiMLYA #2: Aquasuite crashes regularly, a few times per day, below the Event Viewer entries: Zitat Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfc73f6Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.535, time stamp: 0x50cc8d5aException code: 0xc000041dFault off...

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 19:58

Which powerful pump need for airplex GIGANT 3360 ?

If you want the most monstrous pump there is, look for an Eheim 1250 or 1260 series, I would have gotten one but I already have dual-D5 pumps in series which ensure a healthy 5.2L/min flow in my systrem. And yes, I have a huge radiator too (MoRa 420).

Montag, 2. September 2019, 21:28

Farbwerk 360 - software bug - loses effect

Update about this issue. Step 1 was to delete all controllers and then create a controller which used 90 LEDs located in the case, with „Breathing” effect and speed controlled by an Aquacomputer flat temperature sensor plugged in directly into Sensor 1 of the Farbwerk 360. After a few hours of running, the effect ran just fine. Step 2: I have created another controller which used 24 LEDs (2x reservoir rings in series located on the reservoir), with „Wave” effect and speed controlled by the same ...

Samstag, 31. August 2019, 15:13

Thank you for your reply. I have connected an Aquaero flat sensor to sensor input #1, set it up to Breathing effect, speed controlled by Sensor #1, for all profiles, all other controllers have been deleted. The flat tip of the sensor is outside the case, so I could easily control its data by taking it between my fingers and raise its temperature accordingly. Now I will wait to see if the issue resurfaces and update here.

Freitag, 30. August 2019, 07:22

The issue resurfaced, unfortunately. Yesterday I have received new goodies from Aquacomputer, namely more LED strips and another reservoir ring. I have installed a set of three 30-LED strips on top of my monitor (with more to come) and the reservoir ring on top side of my reservoir, so now I have one ring at the top and one ring at the bottom of my reservoir. So I went in Aquasuite and extended the effect to cover both linked rings, and with that I have changed the effect from „Laser” to „Wave”....

Montag, 15. Juli 2019, 15:10

Hi all, Interesting fact today. After repeatedly failing to fix the issue, I had switched to an effect without controlling speed by data source (that was two days ago). The effect worked fine in the meantime by itself. Today, after @sebastian replied, I have switched back to having the same effect controlled by the software sensor (to replicate the issue once more). This was about 7 hours ago, and it still works for both strips, speed controlled. The only change I have made to my machine during ...

Samstag, 13. Juli 2019, 20:52

Anyone? I can't use any of my strips to display effects based on a sensor value. The effects stop after a while, no exceptions.

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019, 20:07

Using separate power supply with Aquaero 6

Aquaero requires the 5V rail to work as well (from the MOLEX). A simple 12V power input won't work.

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019, 08:59

Hi all, Yesterday I installed Farbwerk 360 into my PC. It is connected to USB separately from my Aquaero. Installed software is Aquasuite X.3 (latest version). There is one reservoir RGBpx ring connected to output #1 and a set of 90 LED strips (6x 15 32cm strips) connected to output #2. Both the reservoir ring and the large LED strip lighting have been set up to use an input data source coming off the Aquaero as a software sensor. The data source is a liquid temperature sensor located at the ent...