• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2020, 14:39

Forenbeitrag von: »DRF«

Objective All In One ! Will this work ? [Schema included]

Zitat von »eisbehr« Hello! May i ask you if this working fine for you? I calculated the current of your lightning setup. If i'm not wrong you draw around 10,4A current from the farbwerk360. But the farbwerk is specified with a max of 8A. Do you have changed anything or did it just work fine? Hello Yes it is, but i don't know how you calculated this since i didnt split 5V and 12V in my diagram for Corsair fans ? However in my setup i have only the TT Trio + RGBpx 15 Led strips so it 's about ~7A...

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 18:31

Yes !!! I got it finally working thanks god ! Here is the fruit of this work. To anybody who wants to know, please keep in mind that this is kind of a "hack" and you must know what you are doing. Apart from that : Enjoy !!!

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2020, 22:00

Want to be sure of something before I order my loop parts.

Hello i dont know if i understood your question but with splitty9 you distribute power + 1 single PWM signal for every slot and retrieve 1 Tachy signal back

Montag, 10. Februar 2020, 15:29

Hey topas, back 6 months ago i had not enough time to finalize the entire setup, so i plugged the air part and used it with no RGB. Now i'm updating this, i almost finished a full sleeving, and it brings me to the TT part.. To finish the work with the TT RGB. It did not work for me aswell 6 months ago but there is maybe a misunderstanding in the picture i took of the FAN PCB Maybe the DO DI start at the 3rd Pin, i'm 99% sure not but im investigating today. Where did you find this info about rev ...

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019, 19:55

Thermaltake Fan / RGB Control With QUADRO and RGBpx SPLITTY 4

Man... thanks ! I effectively think that i will test it with your advices. I finished my waterloop yesterday (with only 6xTrio and 3x NB e-Loop running - need a SPLITTY9 lol) and thanks god everything is running well. Just for the anecdote i lost all sensitivity in my fingerprints because i am on a Primoflex tubing / Bitspower barbs 3/8 5/8 and it's a big pain to screw this (not the same manufacturing norms/ or the metric system... i don't really know) i had to go with a kettle at 90°C with the ...

Freitag, 26. Juli 2019, 23:30

No one has an opinion? Follow it there

Freitag, 19. Juli 2019, 12:45

Thermaltake Fan / RGB Control With QUADRO and RGBpx SPLITTY 4

Actually i'm trying to reproduce what you've done but with 6x Riing Trio 140mm Product on TT, so i could have one PWM regulation system included with one RGB control system inside the case without worrying about cheap MB/TT software control or external controller. • I figured out what was the Trio diagram 1st attachment • I made a schema of the setup 2nd attachment So i'm willing to use the relatively new FABWERK360 which is basically a "QUADRO" but only for RGBpx control with 4 channels of 90 L...

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 23:52

Thank you for the reply Actually i knew about the RGBpx pattern (from the link i posted), but i think i would have more people aware of the answer (the thermaltake side with 4 black wires with no code) on the TT forum. Or maybe just find the wire with 5V... but how do i find the ground so ? I learned those at school but forgot almost everything. I'll update as soon as i get it. (I think about another problem if i don't know how much 5V power i do need for ML120 i might reach the 40W limit of the...

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 19:45

Hello there from France, i'm new to this forum and this is a pleasure to me as i'm finally finishing a project i started a while ago (with some pauses). First, this is about a simple water loop over a dual system in a double TT X5 Core case. I learned about AquaComputer products and determined what would interest me. I would like to accomplish the connection of Riing Trio 14 Radiator Fans TT Premium Edition fans on the SPLITTY4. Using watchound post as inspiration : https://forum.aquacomputer.d...