• 19.04.2024, 23:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 13:09

Forenbeitrag von: »Souls Collective«

Loop rebuild - increase LED capacity of Quadro? (user error within)

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« ...This allows me to assign a software sensor on my farbwerk from a temp sensor on my QUADRO, which would address your problem (see clip below). A very elegant solution - I see the Aquasuite software has changed dramatically (and for the better) since last I installed it. Thanks heaps for your in-depth answers and help with this, much appreciated

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 10:28

Thanks for the suggestion From looking into that controller, it seems to have the necessary LED capacity. From the specs I can see, though, it doesn't seem to have any way to connect to the Quadro, and would need to be set up and run independently? That's not such a deal breaker, but I was hoping to have the potential to change lighting patterns to reflect water temp. The farbwerk 360 has temp sensor inputs, but I'm going to need to have the temp sensors in the loop connected to the Quadro to ma...

Donnerstag, 1. August 2019, 10:41

Hi folks, In the process of doing a long-overdue overhaul of my loop, and have made a stupid mistake in parts ordered that I'm hoping the brains trust can help me overcome Current system is managed and controlled by a now rather elderly early-model Aquaero, which is well and truly on the way out - while it still mostly works, one row of 3-pin outputs is dead, the USB header on the Aquaero PCB has developed a fault and trips out whatever motherboard is connected to it, and the LCD display has mul...