• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 23:59

Forenbeitrag von: »speedycooldave«

D5 pump

hi yes latest software on aquaero 6 but didn't know I had to update software on the pump yes just wanted to control pump through the aqua software thanks for replying

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 21:26

D5 pump

hi ive got the usb on aquaero 6 and on the aqua next D5 pump connected to the motherboard but when I go into aqua software pump is not on there so I thought I needed to connect another cable to get it to work

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 19:22

pic of cable and splitty

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/media/ima…607_800x800.jpg https://www.overclockers.co.uk/media/ima…223_800x800.png

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 19:15

D5 pump setup

hi yes I have a D5 next aquacomputer pump I have a aquabus splitty 9 where the aquaero HI flow is connected to so I can connect all aquabus items to it what I want to know does the cable go from the splitty to the RGB connection on the pump and then my second two D5 pumps only have a red and black wire to Molex but I have two adaptor cables but I know the one connection goes to the fan header on the aquaero and Molex to Molex but there is a red wire on its own on each cable for power I presume b...

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 00:47

HELP please i have a aqua d5 pump and two thermaltake d5 pumps how do i connect to aquaero xt6

hi have a aqua d5 pump and two thermaltake d5 pumps how do i connect to aquaero xt6 does the aqua d5 connect through the hi flow on the aquaero 6 and rgb connection on the pump and the two d5 pumps they have normal Molex leads I have the two adaptor leads but yellow and black are on Molex and single red lead does anyone know where red wire goes as im lost also does the rpm lead go to the cpu header on my motherboard please thanks for letting me join group and all help welcome thanks david