• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 16. März 2021, 17:20

Forenbeitrag von: »xumix«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat X.37 Change: Hardware monitoring, NVIDIA Power Usage Sensor removed (NVIDIA driver bug) They have fixed the bug already, can you enable the sensor back?

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 22:55

Zitat von »Undermoose« One guess is that Aquasuite doesn't know about the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 yet, Well, I guess Aquasuite doesn't know about proper software development either, and I can elaborate that: 1) They have no logging in the software, this alone tells almost everything about the coding practices 2) They have no application metrics collection 3) They have no crash reporting form and library integrated. 4) Instead they have obfuscated the code so no one can see the quality insid...

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 21:24

After latest x20 update I have #0 core stuck at 99.8Mhz, looks like it shows bus speed there [attach]7560[/attach]

Montag, 24. Februar 2020, 11:17

Ok, I managed to get my D5 working: removed old aquasuite data. After I set it all up again everything worked good until I restarted. As soon as aquacomputer service starts my pump goes nuts: the display starts binking, fans and pump goes to 100%. After I stopped the service the pump started working again. If I restart the service the pump goes nuts again. Service has 10 sec delay before starting, what else can I do to make it work as intended? PS ok, as soon as I deleted Settings_VideoAnalyzer....

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020, 21:59

I've just updated from x.11, then updated the D5 next firmware and now my pump is not recognized. Looks like FW update process has failed, how do I restore my pump?

Dienstag, 12. November 2019, 00:20

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

Looks like aquasuite is a little bit CPU hungry. It is almost always on top of my Task manager by CPU usage during idle so it prevents CPU from idling Here is the comparison with HWinfo lanched at the same time by CPU usage with both aquasuite and HWinfo closed to tray [attach]7060[/attach]

Dienstag, 17. September 2019, 21:03

Any chance to add Radeon sensors to Aquasuite?

Thanks! My Rx5700 is totally invisible in Aquasuite now