Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2019, 22:35

Forenbeitrag von: »MikeG«

Loss of sensor

Zitat von »Stephan« Which aquasuite version do you use? Version X.4

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2019, 12:49

Loss of sensor

Hello, I'm using a Quadro to control my CPU and GPU fans. I'm controlling both sets of fans with sensor data coming from 'Aqua Computer Hardware Monitor' Sometimes this data is lost so the fans go to 100%. I can only resolve this by restarting the PC. Is this a common bug?

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 07:55

Ecosystem hardware

OK, got it. Zitat von »Hufeisen« You need 3 RGBpx Splitty 4 to connect the Fans to a Farbwerk 360, Quadro or D5 Next. 3 LL120 LED cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> RGBpx connection cable ---> RGBpx Port on the Farbwerk 360 / Quadro / D5 Next 3 LL120 Fan cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> Fan Connection cable ---> Fan Port on the Quadro You can give every Fan a different effect in the Aquasuite Software. A seperate Channel for each Fan is not required. In the Aquasuite Software, select LED Numbers 1-1...

Montag, 23. September 2019, 09:31

Ecosystem hardware

Hello, I'm planning the ecosystem for my watercooled loop but I can't understand what I need, and how to connect everything. I have a dual loop setup. Each loop has a D5 Next pump with a 360 rad with 3 LL120 fans. I have 3 common LL120 fans. I want 2 additional led strips in the case. I want an AMBIENTpx light mode behind my monitor I'm thinking of controlling the fans in groups of 3. 1 group controlled by the CPU temp, 1 group controlled by the GPU temp and 1 group at a fixed speed. For aesthet...