• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 21. Oktober 2019, 15:15

Forenbeitrag von: »bluechopa«

das Problem ist endlich in der letzten Beta gelöst

aida64 포럼에서 BetaUpdate가 상당히 빨리 해결 한 기여를 쓴 것과 같은 문제입니다. https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019, 16:45

Thanks a lot

Zitat von »TigerFire13« I'm sorry, but I won't be able to offer much help on the connector identification. I think the RGBpx connector has a radius on both upper corners, similar to usb microB. The molex part #'s you found don't appear to have this feature, but I could definitely be mistaken. I'm excited to see your finished result, an adapter made from the proper ends with crimped cables would definitely be the better way to go, and would look a lot cleaner than the heatshrinked adapters I mad...

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 17:35

Thank you for reply

Zitat von »TigerFire13« There is, if you are handy with a soldering iron: RGBpx wiring Diagram Unfortunately, I'm not used to soldering. So I'm going to make a conversion adapter for the rgbpx connector. After searching the links and forums you told me, do I need to buy only Molex 151340406? Another forum I searched for told me to buy a Molex 51047-0400 connector and make a cable, but I don't know what's the right way to go.

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 07:47

5v addressable rgb led strips to RGBpx header?

The headers of RGBpx are known to be 4pin, and the addressable rgb strips that are compatible with normal motherboards are known as 3pin - (+5, Data, NA, GND). It's not compatible originally, but is there a way to fit it? I want to connect Phanteks DIGITAL RGB NEON LED KIT to Quadro, but I hope there is a way.