• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Sonntag, 7. Mai 2023, 10:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Thunder-74«

New: aquasuite X

Hi, I have a problem with high gpu usage with the desktop information overlay function. It's normal? I have a 13900K / RTX 4090 With function Without function: Thanks EDIT: I noticed that by removing three animated icons, the gpu usage dropped to 2%. Possible that three png files that rotate (fan icons), can consume so much? could it be solved? Thanks again

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022, 10:58

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Thunder-74« Hi, would it be possible to add the possibility of creating other profiles also for the Octo? Not sure what you mean. The Octo already has profiles. Do you mean more profiles? exactly, I would need a fifth profile .. not essential, but useful

Samstag, 29. Januar 2022, 12:13

Hi, would it be possible to add the possibility of creating other profiles also for the Octo?

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 10:51

hi, i have this problem from different versions of aquasuite. practically hwinfo HDD / SDD temperatures are not correct. That of an NVME is taken and repeated for all. Also under aqua computer Hw Monitor, among the info S.M.A.R.T. of the drivers, there is not temperature info for SSD and HDD , only for nvme. Thanks

Montag, 31. Mai 2021, 18:06

hi, I report an anomaly on the rev. x39 .. when I change the profile, the start boost power of the OCTO resets back to 100%

Montag, 8. März 2021, 13:06

I use aquasuite together with HWinfo64. i am having trouble reading from motherboard IT8688e and IT8792e chips sensor. Wrong values ​​both as temperatures and voltages. Without Aquasuite everything is ok everything ok even with some version ago, has anything changed? Thanks

Montag, 27. Januar 2020, 19:18

Hi, i have a problem.. I'm using the latest X11 version and I realized that the info about the voltages taken from the chips of my motherboard are incorrect I'm using an Aorus Z390 Master motherboard this is a screen of the ITE IT8688E and ITE IT8792E chips values read under Aqua computer Hardware monitor: this is a screen of the ITE IT8688E chip values read by HWinfo:

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019, 11:40

Neu: farbwerk nano - USB RGB LED Controller

Zitat von »Stephan« Könnte man sicher anbieten. Allerdings haben wir festgestellt, dass die meisten USB Controller und Hubs deutlich mehr Strom freigeben. Die Helligkeit wird automatisch an die Anzahl von LEDs und den verfügbaren Strom angepasst. Wenn das nicht reicht, dann bleibt z.B. ein solches USB-Y Kabel als Lösung: https://www.reichelt.de/usb-3-0-kabel-a-…gJiVPD_BwE&&r=1 entschuldigung für mein deutsch, ich verwende google translate .... mit dem y-kabel musst du die einstellung in aquasui...

Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2019, 14:37

Neu: farbwerk nano - USB RGB LED Controller

Zitat von »Stephan« Könnte man sicher anbieten. Allerdings haben wir festgestellt, dass die meisten USB Controller und Hubs deutlich mehr Strom freigeben. Die Helligkeit wird automatisch an die Anzahl von LEDs und den verfügbaren Strom angepasst. Wenn das nicht reicht, dann bleibt z.B. ein solches USB-Y Kabel als Lösung: https://www.reichelt.de/usb-3-0-kabel-a-…gJiVPD_BwE&&r=1 entschuldigung für mein deutsch, ich verwende google translate .... mit dem y-kabel musst du die einstellung in aquasui...

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 14:44

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.11

Zitat von »sebastian« X.6 mit den Vision Bugfixes ist Online. Thank you very much for fast fix

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 12:49

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.11

I point out that the "edit" button to change the text in the pages shown by the Vision product, is not present. Currently, it is therefore not possible to edit the writing of the pages Thanks