• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 13. April 2022, 05:18

Forenbeitrag von: »fragilityV1«

Leakshield Unprotected

The current state as reported by Leakshield in Auqasuite is "Unprotected." It's not clear to me what that means. The negative pressure is above the minimum, but below the setpoint. Is the "Unprotected" status because the pressure is below the setpoint? Is there an on-demand feature to turn on protection and increase the pressure? Or will the negative pressure be increased during the times scheduled?

Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 02:03

Two High Flow Sensors - One Aquaero 6 LT

Awesome thanks! Looking back I should have checked the documentation first. I have the heatsink with the low label and didn't think beyond that. But the documentation Section 4.10 clearly states that is now Flow 2. Thanks for clarifying that! Hope everyone at aquacomputer is safe and healthy!

Montag, 6. April 2020, 06:21

Two High Flow Sensors - One Aquaero 6 LT

I'm setting up a dual loop system and have High Flow Sensors (non-USB 5306 for each loop (so 2 sensors total). I have a single Aquaero 6 LT for fan/pump control. I want to read the flow for each sensor but there's only one flow sensor header on the Aquaero 6. I would think a Y-splitter off the single 3-pin flow header would not work. Is there a solution that would allow me to monitor the flow for each sensor? I read another post on OCN that said that up to 4 flow sensors could be used with a spl...

Montag, 13. Januar 2020, 19:40

MPS 400 Intermittent Flow Reading

Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I didn't have much luck with the MPS 400, I went online and found a bunch of peoples calibrations and got it dialed in pretty decently or so I thought. Also it does not read lower than 80 lhr and On my system just like a 2% PWM change in pump speed could be the difference of being below 80 lhr to being at 90 lhr. I decided to purchase the "High Flow USB" version that uses the little wheel in it and was surprised that the MPS 400 was way off. The good thing about the ...

Montag, 13. Januar 2020, 07:53

MPS 400 Intermittent Flow Reading

I just rearranged my loop and have been tweaking settings and I've noticed my MPS 400 is not registering any flow most of the time. When it does, I'm getting around 95-105 L/hr. I have a Heatkiller D5 pump on full speed in a loop with CPU/2xGPU and 3 HWLabs GTX Rads. I used the MPS in the loop previously before I added a 3rd rad. So I'm thinking the issue may be my flow is too low with the added resistance. Is there any well to tell if I'm not just pushing the fluid fast enough for the MPS 400? ...

Montag, 4. November 2019, 20:00

Mounting Aquaero XT screen externally.

Did you get this resolved? I was thinking of going a similar route.