• 19.04.2024, 15:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-32 von insgesamt 32.

Freitag, 7. Juli 2023, 12:25

Forenbeitrag von: »softlion«

Octo suddenly unable to control a fan in any mode (runs at full speed)

It looks like the older versions of this fan don't have this "feature". Only the versions of this year are like that.

Freitag, 7. Juli 2023, 12:22

I found the issue !! it is caused by AQUASUITE !! This is because this fan has a special behavior: When its voltage is set to 0V (or unplugged), and its RGB plug is connected to the motherboard, it runs full speed. Fan Brand and model: ENERMAX SquARGB 12cm When AQUASUITE wants to stop the fan (in PWM mode), instead of keeping the voltage at 12V without any RPM, it cuts the voltage to 0V. The fan thinks it is not connected anymore, and instead uses the RGB power source to run full speed. I worke...

Freitag, 7. Juli 2023, 12:05

It looks like the fan speed can be controlled only when the RGB connector is not plugged in the motherboard (MSI). So it is not really an issue with OCTO. Did you have this issue ?

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2023, 09:40

I already switched to the other output that was controlling my other fan, which I am able to control whatever output I use.

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2023, 08:59

Hello, I have an aquaero 6 linked to an octo on the aquabus high speed link since 2019, and enermax rgb fans. The octo is not plugged into USB, though with aquabus it can be easily controlled from aquasuite. That config used to work correctly. But now one of the fan is running at full speed and can't be controlled, whatever mode I set: PWM, Speed or Power. I verified the output value in power mode is displayed at 0V, still the fan runs full speed. I tried Power, PWM and Speed control at 50%, the...

Montag, 26. Juni 2023, 11:17

[request] display values on graph on mouse over

When I do have some heavy load, I am often concentrated on my work. When the load has finished, after a few minutes , I'm checking aquasuite to see if some temps can be improved. For ex on this one, I would like to know the values on the left. It would be possible, when the mouse is over the graph, to display the Y value corresponding to the X position ? Or even both X and Y ? Ty ! PS: sry for double post on german forum

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2022, 09:00

Aquasuite suggestion: show which datasource is bound to a UI control

Hello, currently there is no way to know which datasource is bound to a UI control. You can only change the datasource. Ty.

Dienstag, 3. August 2021, 13:35

fan controller by power never decreases voltage and unable to control fan

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »softlion« Hey, what rgbPx accessory can i use to connect a "STANDARD" addressable led strip to my rgbpx header ? Can't find any on the webshop. One of these ADAPTERS, and one of these CABLES (except items 53287 or 5328 None of those are helping for rgbpx header TO standard led strip. They are all for the reverse: plug a rgbpx led strip TO a standard header.

Freitag, 23. Juli 2021, 08:47

Hey, what rgbPx accessory can i use to connect a "STANDARD" addressable led strip to my rgbpx header ? Can't find any on the webshop.

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 14:13

> Custom watercooling is a very niche market and it seems to me that AC is pretty well established there already. Well i can't find much of your products on docmicro.fr, which is the (only) reference website (in fr) for buying watercooling stuff. For example, no quadro nor octo. I tried amazon.fr, where i did find octo/quadro, but they also sell the aquabus cable 12€ (required for me), much too high for a simple cable ....

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 12:38

Thank you it is working !!!! So it's something that should definetly be visible on your website: "OCTO and QUADRO can not drive non PWM fans, they will always run at 100%". I moves some PWM fans from aquaero to OCTO, and moved the big rare case fan from ThermalTake with only 3 pins to the aquaero. I am now able to control its speed. Thank you ! PS: i love this product, but if i can help, as a customer, your website and product's description don't have the same marketing impact as corsair product...

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 22:57

I also have an aquaero 6 And it was able to drive 3 pins fans. Why can’t he drive those now ??? Yes it’s an odd size fan of about 20cm Sold with thermal take vt20 cases. So it’s not uncommon at all - except the fan. So I will not replace the fan. I bought the octo for that. I don’t have enough pins on my aquaero. So I now will return it as it’s useless. I remember that voltage driving used to work, So I’m really upset with you.

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 21:50

I'm trying to control the front fan of my thermaltake case using aquasuite. It was previously plugged on the main board and controlled using the asus ai fan software. This fan has 3 pins (so it's not PWM compatible). it is now plugged on an aquaero 6 + octo. I updated all the firmwares and have the latest version of aquasuite X41. In the Fans config of Aquasuite, whatever i choose (power controlled or speed controlled), "fan data" always display voltage =12V and current = 0.20A There is a "power...

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 18:54

New: aquasuite X

J'avais une explication détaillée mais ce forum est trop pourri il a enregistré ... et laissé que la 1ere ligne ... Bon la vitesse de la pompe joue bcp sur la température instantané à l'endroit du CPU notamment pour les AMD. C'est intéressant de l'accélérer quand il est très utilisé. Mais aussi de la ralentir quand il n'y en a pas besoin pour diminuer le bruit. Ce qui est très important dans un environnement silencieux comme la nuit chez moi. C'est pas la meme courbe que pour les ventilos, mais ...

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 16:01

@Remayz thanks for your answer, so much noobiness in it

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 09:13

what do you think of my virtual sensor ?

Hello, what do you think of my virtual sensor ? I'm enjoying it since 5 years but you may have some remarks to make it better ? And the dependent one (air / water temperature difference) The controllers Result Thanks !

Sonntag, 14. März 2021, 18:13

> HWInfo 7.0 changed this setting, because of new licencing so with HWIngo 6.xxx there is no such limitation ? Ok i'm downgrading then.

Sonntag, 14. März 2021, 10:54

No it does not work with HwInfo64 v7.00. I have the same issue. It did work with the previous version. The data source HwInfo does not appear at all in aquasuite. Even after the service is restarted. I really need to monitor the T° of the Memory Junction in the NVidia card.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 11:52

Hello, in a next version could you add a datasource containing the Watts (output) from a Corsair "i" series PSU (which is connected through USB, ie corsair link) ? HwINFO32 does display all values from these PSU. But what i really want is the instant PSU power. Ty for great work !

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 23:40

aquaero 6 PWM 2x 2 pin plugs: where to find ?

> As to the RGB adapter, you are dealing with thieves Cool ty !

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 20:31

> RGBpx Functions will be unavailable when using Aquabus connection only. If i plug that into USB only, will the aquasite software be able to control the matching fan ? I know the aquaero will not be able to control them. But the rgb are great even if non standard and the adapter is out of price 16€ !!! https://www.amazon.fr/Aqua-Computer-Adapter-rgbpx-komponenten-anschlu/dp/B0842CLQVC

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 11:02

With a quadro connected to aquabus i can control all the fans independently using aquasuite ?

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021, 20:49

Hello, i own an aquaero 6 and would like to use the 2 outputs named "PWM1" and "PWM2" in the doc. Doc: > 4.4. Connector “PWM 1/2” Pulse width modulated 12 V outputs, maximum current load 1 A, carrier frequency 15 kHz. Suitable for example for 12 V LEDs, not compatible with PWM fans or pumps. Pin assignment: Pin 1: VCC Pin 2: GND Is there a firmware update that can change that output so it becomes compatible with PWM pumps and fans instead ? All my fan/pump outputs are used Also, where to find th...

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019, 07:00

@Shoggy new idea for you

I baught an UPS, installed a NUT server on a raspberry pi, and would like to display the power usage of the UPS in aquasuite. Any way to get this done ?

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019, 06:58

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

> Looks like aquasuite is a little bit CPU hungry. Always after an update. Stop and restart the aquasuite service and it stops being hungry. I also found that changing some properties (in virtual sensors or somewhere else) may trigger this issue. Again stopping and restarting the aquasuite service make it stops being hungry.

Mittwoch, 20. November 2019, 19:12

Aquasuite X8: it've just installed it. After install the CPU of the AquaComputerService.exe process is 50% and stays at 50%. X6 worked perfectly. Plz bug fix asap. ======= UPDATE ======= I found a way to fix the issue: - quit acquasuite - open acquasuite in admin mode (run as administrator) - stop the acquasuite service using acquasuite/service/stop button - start the acquasuite service using acquasuite/service/start button It won't take 50% CPU anymore

Samstag, 9. November 2019, 14:10

This is using the LP filter. you can see the output of the lp filter is still jumping. This is because the output from the lp filter is at a limit And this limit is at a threshold: I suppose i have to add a second playground, which uses your other example to define the same steps, but not graphically. But i also think it won't fix this issue. On the other hand, having an hysteresis can fix this jumping issue.

Samstag, 9. November 2019, 13:56

Well hysteresis would prevent an output from changing while its input goes below a certain level, and vice versa. This does make sense, as CPU temperature can bump. Of course a sliding lp filter can result in nearly the same. But if both mathematics exists, it means they both have their usage.

Samstag, 9. November 2019, 12:38

Do you plan to add hysteresis function ? It would be easyer to have less speed variations with an hysteresis.

Dienstag, 5. November 2019, 08:45

New: Update service starting with the aquasuite X

(subscribing to this discussion for email notifications)

Dienstag, 5. November 2019, 08:40

New: Update service starting with the aquasuite X

You tried to simplify the system,but it is not clear at all for me So i have aquasuite 2018-6, licensed up to aquasuite version 2018 (i baught it in 2016 and have used aquasuite 2017 and 2018 ). Can i upgrade easily to aquasuite X.6 and how ? I only need to buy the "1 year update service for aquasuite software" ? Also, as i have an "old" version of aquasuite, is my device already linked with the udpate service ? Or should i install the new aquasuite 1st, then purchase the 1 year license ? Or can...