• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021, 13:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Zagdima«

New: aquasuite X

Hello. Once i change cpu and motherboard to intel z690 music visualiser stop working... What shall i do? [attach]8988[/attach]

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020, 17:13

Hello. I've just tested insider vesrion x18 with new RGBpx effects. But i have a question. Will it be possible in near future make possible like divide leds in one line. F.e. now you can apply only 1 effect on one line. And to add new affect need to use another line. But the maximum number of lines are 20. If you copy not multiassign. dfd.JPG F.e. on the other hand thermaltake now have their new software for creating effects and they going in 1 line. One by one. Is this possible to make in aquas...

Samstag, 9. Mai 2020, 16:39

For Now. Running different apps, games launching different profiles with separate RGBpx lightning profiles. Which is very convinient. F.e. on Launching Battlefield my rgb goes to ambient mode etc. So 4 profiles is kinda not enough. f.e. ASUS Armoury crate has unlimited amount of profiles (as far as i know).

Freitag, 8. Mai 2020, 17:22

I have farbwerk nano. And I Have only 4 profiles. Will, it possible to add more profiles? And what about farbwerk 360 how many profiles it has?

Donnerstag, 23. April 2020, 23:48

I'm on version x16 i saw a notification on x17 release in app. But now it not showing it. And if i press chack for update it shows me nothing - like i have latest version.Never mind it show me update.

Samstag, 7. März 2020, 20:36

Zitat von »eisbehr« May I ask why you stack so many controllers on the same leds? What's the reason and what do you there? I'm not using all this controllers. Its just example how many controllers you can have. And for me its not enought).

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 22:21

RGBpx

Can you tell me. Why RGBpx has only 20 led controller lines for leds? I have farbwerk nano. Is it limit for my device? If i buy farbwerk 360 will i get more lines for rgbpx(not for separate rgb out put)? If i use multiassign i have more lines but it just a copy of previous controller and if you change it, it changes previous block from which i copy it. Is it possible what in future will be more cotrollers? f.e.F on nano i have 90 leds support so will be it possible to have 90 lines for each led ...

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020, 19:13

I have same problem. My decision was to return back to x6 version, On this version profiles working ok and visualisation.

Montag, 25. November 2019, 20:07

Zitat von »mditsch« Zitat von »Zagdima« Hello. I have farbwerk nano. And on version X6-x7 the audio analyzer works fine. But on X8 they any sound exist in system it shows only 2 small bars for left and right channels. See picture 1. On previous version was a lot of bars under the main sound selector menu. See picture 2. So for now my spectrum analyzer doesnt work. What can be a problem? [attach]7071[/attach] [attach]7072[/attach] Are these two services running? Zitat von »mditsch« Zitat von »md...

Dienstag, 19. November 2019, 21:46

Hello. I have farbwerk nano. And on version X6-x7 the audio analyzer works fine. But on X8 they any sound exist in system it shows only 2 small bars for left and right channels. See picture 1. On previous version was a lot of bars under the main sound selector menu. See picture 2. So for now my spectrum analyzer doesnt work. What can be a problem? [attach]7071[/attach] [attach]7072[/attach]