• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 01:07

Forenbeitrag von: »GetSchwiftyClub«

USB 2.0 Question (Quadro & D5 Next)

Thank you for the response! I have a Hubby7 but it might be overkill since I wouldn't have a use for the other 5 available ports on the Hubby.

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 01:17

USB 2.0 Question (Quadro & D5 Next)

Hi, My Motherboard has a 9 pin USB 2.0 header (Two Ports) and my question is: Will that 9 pin support both a Quadro and D5 Next properly? My Front Panel I/O only has USB 3.0 ports so I don't necessarily have a use for the USB 2.0 header.

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020, 23:39

Quadro + RGBpx Question

Thank you for the response. Since I have one extra internal USB port on the Hubby7 I think I would be ok with buying a Farbwerk360 to avoid using the motherboard rgb software and continue to have everything controlled in Aquasuite. Hopefully this setup would work?: 3x RGBpx Cable #53259 to the Farbwerk360 (Ports 1,2,&3)3x RGBpx Adapter #53282 to each LED StripPort 4 for case lighting with the RGBpx strips included

Montag, 27. Januar 2020, 22:00

Quadro + RGBpx Question

Hi, I have a Hubby7 + Quadro + D5 Next. Hubby7 will connect to the MB Internal USB.Quadro will connect to the Hubby7. (4 fans to PWM 1)(4 fans to PWM 2)(2 fans to PWM 3)(2 fans to PWM 4)D5 Next will connect to the Hubby7. (Flow Sensor will connect to the D5 Next) My question is regarding the RGBpx port on the Quadro. I have 3x 3-Pin aRGB strips: Heatkiller XS (7 LED)Heatkiller S (14 LED)Heatkiller M (21 LED) Can all three of these Adressable RGB strips be connected to the RGBpx port of the Quadr...

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 22:42

Quadro + D5 Next connection

Zitat von »sebastian« No, only a USB connaction is possible. You can use the aquabus only with a aquaero 5/6. Thank you for the response If both the Quadro and D5 Next are connected to a internal USB 2.0 plug they will still both communicate to AquaSuite, correct? And all 4 channels of the Quadro can be controlled independently? Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »GetSchwiftyClub« My motherboard only has 1x USB header so I was hoping the Quadro and D5 Next could be connected through Aquabus. Have...

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 02:12

Quadro + D5 Next connection

Is this a possible connection of the Quadro and D5 Next pump? Quadro (Connected to the MB with USB) -> D5 Next (Connected to the Quadro with Aquabus) (Quadro Fan Channel 1: 4x fans)(Quadro Fan Channel 2: 4x fans)(Quadro Fan Channel 3: 2x fans)(Quadro Fan Channel 4: 2x fans) Additional Flow Sensor added to either D5 Next or Quadro. 42 addressable RGB LEDs on RGBpx plug (Heatkiller XS/S/M strips). Will use the Temp Sensor that is internal on D5 Next. My motherboard only has 1x USB header so I was ...