• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-30 von insgesamt 30.

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2022, 20:15

Forenbeitrag von: »don_dolarson«

RGBpx wiring Diagram

Awesome. Now need to tape it to the monitor and enjoy https://youtu.be/mHlikek7m5s PS. Changed wires position in the extension cable connector to match colors of the 50 cm cable.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 21:46

RGBpx wiring Diagram

The video has been hidden. I believe the green wire going from Farbwerk 360 should be used (as per picture in 2nd post), not the white. It worked no problem when a stripe with 20 diodes was connected as you could se it on the video however strange things started to happen when a stripe with 25 diodes or daisy chaining 3 stripes with total of 65 diodes (20+25+20) has been connected. Diodes started sometimes to blink, dim, especially when 1st stripe set to static red but not green or blue, weird e...

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 13:43

RGBpx wiring Diagram

Hi and sorry for delay. I needed to order some connectors as well however below is the result. https://youtu.be/WFTsLIfoW9o As you can see on the clip, the green wire going from Farbwerk 360 is in the end not connected at all. There is a conflict in wire colors between the 50cm cable going from Farbwerk 360 and the 50cm extension cable, they simply doesn't match anymore and is "upside down" - black became red, red became black, green became white and white turned to be green. It's how these part...

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 21:54

Aquasuite Audio Filters not working after system reload

I've had problem with exactly the same thing back in time. In my case it was caused by Nahimic service/process bundled with audio drivers caused by Aquasuite update as it worked flawless before. It took me a couple of months to figure it out. Check any service/process responsible for audio processing and stop it temporarily.

Sonntag, 13. November 2022, 11:36

RGBpx wiring Diagram

Zitat it got me curious.. i had a go on my Farbwerk nano. For all intents and purposes, the white wire seems to be floating. Can't measure anything on it. Can you connect 1 or 2 strips to the nano and then check pins at the end of the strip or right behind the female connector with male connector plugged into it while system is running? Especially if there is any connection between the white wire and others. Did you tried to pull out the white wire from the connector and test if LEDs are blinki...

Samstag, 12. November 2022, 19:45

RGBpx wiring Diagram

I missed that. Easy to check with multimeter on the Farbwerk 360 if the pin for white wire is additional 5v line. But for that I need running system and it may take a week so stay tuned.

Samstag, 12. November 2022, 19:44

RGBpx wiring Diagram

I missed that

Samstag, 12. November 2022, 19:12

RGBpx wiring Diagram

32 cm strip have all 4 pins from the connector soldered onto it. 27,3cm strip however (just like the WS2812B) are a 3 pin strip. Where could be the 4th pin be soldered to, and for what reason? There's nothing on it except 5v, data and ground leads. Especially when @noryss got it to work by not using the mysterious white wire from his RGBpx connector or he just forgot to mention about it which I doubt he has done. I don't have the 27,3cm strip so I can't check it myself, though for me it looks li...

Samstag, 12. November 2022, 16:13

RGBpx wiring Diagram

Zitat von »noryss« Hello, I recently replaced my Corsair Commander Pro with your QUADRO unit. have some WS2818B 5 volt Addressable RGB light that I controlled with the Commander Pro. Is there a wiring diagram for the RGBpx cable? attached is a picture of the LEDs I am using. Zitat Found the Solution: RGB works perfectly using an extension harness that I cut and probe with my DVOM. Soldered some new male and female connectors and it works like a champ! hope this helps someone. Thank you for your...

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 11:36

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »don_dolarson« How does the standby function work? I've set it to "Turn off LEDs" but my audio visualization is still visualized. The screen ambient is turning off, but it turned off even without this function back in X.14 or previous version when this function hasn't existed. I'm running the latest X.20 version.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 02:22

How does the standby function work? I've set it to "Turn off LEDs" but my audio visualization is still visualized. The screen ambient is turning off, but it turned off even without this function back in X.14 or previous version when this function hasn't existed. I'm running the latest X.20 version.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 14:48

I get a problem with the X.17 version, which never happened on any previous version. From time to time, right after a restart, the AquaComputerService.exe process is sucking 19-20% resources out of my CPU. It happened couple of times since I've updated from X.16. I've spent 20 minutes for observing this behavior out, and it never goes down to the 1-2% as it normally uses when everything is OK. I need to restart the service and then suddenly everything is fine again. It happened only when restart...

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 22:39

I've got a Windows 10 notification on X.16 before I updated to X.17 the same day it was announced and out.

Samstag, 29. Februar 2020, 11:55

Farbwerk 360 turn off audio visualization while system is locked

Alright. It would be more than nice to implement this functionality into Aquasuite software. It's very annoying that the ambient monitor is turning off while screen is locked, but audio visualization not. Or at least a possibility to choose if they should be on or off while screen is locked. Right now I try to manage it with a scheduled task + AutoHotkey empty .exe file + 1 configured profile which executes that empty .exe file 15 minutes after inactivity but it doesn't always work as it's enoug...

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020, 11:13

Farbwerk 360 turn off audio visualization while system is locked

As the title of the thread say. Want to get it to work just like monitor ambient which is turning off when PC is locked, but how?

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020, 19:24

In my case every function of X.11 started to work like a charm, since I've got rid of Nahimic. Would you like to describe how you reverted to the previous X.6 version?

Samstag, 8. Februar 2020, 18:16

If you have some fancy motherboard as me, an ASUS ROG, or any other with Super Duper UItra fancy audio chips on it then look if you have a Nahimic32 and Nahimic64 process active in your task manager and also a Nahimic service. Kill them both and try disable the service. Restart computer with the same setup as before when it was working. This new X.11 version caused a lot of trouble for my audio visualization setup, as you can read before in this thread. Iit took me almost a month to find what is...

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 19:44

You won't get any help here. Aquacomputer support is a scam. Check windows logs and handle the problem at your own or wait for next release. X.11 is broken.

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 14:52

As told before, everything started to work after a restart but not just by restarting the PC (this time). I don't know what you've done to the software but it's behaving very weird and it's unusable at this point. I'd would like to hear from you and get help in resolving these problems occurred after updating to X.11 This time it reset/switched my display monitor setting to none and that's why the monitor lightning stopped to work yesterday evening. I've just discovered it after restarting the P...

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2020, 15:18

Thank you for this, however, this new X.11 is somehow broken as I've already posted. Everything worked so great on X.4 with only 1 profile page, without being confused, no single problem. I was very pleased with the work of it... and now I can't even revert back to X.4 and run it problem free anymore... Zitat von »mditsch« as an example my setup. it's in german but i think it will help Do you Aquacomputer developers care about it or it's all about to buy your products and f*** yourself as a cust...

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 16:54

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »don_dolarson« It's always on Profile 1 and never switches between profiles. No action on manually changing it to profile 2. Nothing happens. you select ist to AUTO: you have to define rules, otherwise set ist manual to profile 1, 2,... Alright, I think I got it. The old profile page needs to be set to manual in order the new one to work, isn't it?

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 15:03

There's nothing in logs. This new version just work how it want to work, no rule for it. Delay is set to 1 second from startup but after a restart, monitor lights starts after 4-5 seconds instead. It worked great in X.4 too - monitor lightning started almost immediately after a restart, before all other programs started, like antivirus, firewall... Then, monitor setup is always working as intended, the problem is just with audio visualization. It started to work again after a restart, but it jus...

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2020, 01:05

I don't understand how this new X.11 software could be developed in 6 months with 6 insider versions between X.4 and X.11 and still be broken? Anyone could help me with the trouble with it, which I've told about just 5 posts earlier? The music visualization started to work and worked great almost 3 days. Now, since yesterday, it stopped to work again... and I haven't even touched the software. Everything worked just flawless on X.4... How can I revert back to it? Someone could even explain the n...

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 21:43

I'm getting problem with the new aquasuite X.11. I wasn't an insider. Everything worked very pleasant before but now I can't get the sound equalization to work. Staples on the right side of the attached screenshot should moving when audio hit these frequencies but they aren't. In the settings of audio and video I see both L and R channel staples moving as the music goes but again, when go to the tab of setting up Hz frequencies, they dead there too. Everything else is working good. I only don't ...

Montag, 16. Dezember 2019, 20:37

Close the aquasuite before installation

No, it won't install when the name of install package has been changed from it's original aquasuite_setup. I've tested it on 3 machines. I'm a bit disappointed of you as it took couple of hours for me to figure it out, before I was able to install it... such a stupid thing and no mention about not doing that, if it may be your piracy protection. You should know about that as you're developer of it and you wrote your application to work like that.

Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2019, 17:42

I've solved the trouble myself. It's very funny that YOU CAN'T CHANGE NAME OF THE AQUASUITE_SETUP to for example "AQUASUITE" otherwise it doesn't let you install it and push that (wrong) message. VERY FUNNY. You should write it with VERY BIG LETTERS on download page so everyone can see it, TO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF IT.

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019, 12:22

When it comes to security, all my hard drives and partitions on the desktop where farbwerk 360 is connected to (and 1st laptop) are protected and unlocked by BitLocker. I'm running Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on both machines. I've turned KIS and Malwarebytes off (along with couple of other software as stated above), AS TOLD BEFORE, but they don't affect the install process of Aquasuite. The problem "nothing has detected" was related to the 2nd laptop...

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019, 08:25

No, there's nothing, except the aquasuite.exe process which is triggered by the installation file. I've never had anything from Aquacomputer, so it's impossible there might be something. I'm using ProcessHacker to check running processes, drivers and services and Autoruns to double check and eventually disable from autorun but there's completely nothing. I've tried to disable couple of programs like HWiNFO, Argus Monitor, MSI Afterburner, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, before running Aqua...

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019, 23:09

I've just bought Farbwerk 360 and RGBpx monitor kit, connected everything, started up PC, system discovered farbwerk 360, so next step I try to install aquacomputer software but everytime I try to run it it says "Close the aquasuite before installation". Never had to do with Aquacomputer software/hardware. I tried to delete the farbwerk 360 in Device Manager but it didn't help. I don't really understand what's going on. Any solution? I'm runing latest Windows 10 1909 x64.