• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 17. April 2024, 12:32

Forenbeitrag von: »aquaborgg«

Profile switching not working in X78

Thanks. It works now. I don't remember having to do this in X47. Is this a feature that's been added since then? I'm not sure I understand its purpose.

Mittwoch, 17. April 2024, 11:33

Profile switching not working in X78

I upgraded from X47 to X78 and now profile switching only works within Aquasuite on the Aquaero -> System page. It no longer switches profiles in the upper right corner of Aquasuite or in the system tray. I then reinstalled X78 as a new installation by deleting all data and restored a backup of my profiles but the problem persists. The Aquaero 5 XT has the latest firmware. Is this a known problem with X78?

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019, 21:11

Profile Selector System Tray?

OK, it works now. Thanks.

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019, 11:33

Profile Selector System Tray?

Hi, How do I get the profile selector in the system tray to work? The only way I can change profiles is by clicking the coloured profile buttons in Aquasuite->Aquaero->System->Profiles and factory defaults. Clicking the profile selector in the top right of Aquasuite does not change profiles. Clicking the profile selector in the system tray also does not change profiles. Thanks. Windows10 Pro 64 1909 18363.535 Aquasuite X.9 Aquaero 5 XT 2102