• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-43 von insgesamt 43.

Montag, 11. März 2024, 05:50

Forenbeitrag von: »sultan.of.swing«

Fan speed smoothing

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« OK - Sorry. I just recalled that some people have had PWM issues with some Artic fans. I don't know why you are seeing lower RPM for the fans when they are plugged into a port on an Aquaero 6XT or D5 Next vs when they are plugged into a PWM port on your motherboard.. Perhaps someone from Aquacomputer will chime in here. Good luck. Yep no worries, This is the reason I am wondering if some sort of filtering/smoothing is happening. I know usually when you apply smoothing to l...

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 22:24

Fan speed smoothing

That issue is completely different to my question and has no relevence. The big issue is why does the RPM reported drop when more and more fans are daisy chained on an Aquaero or a D5 next but the RPM does not drop when connected to a motherboard header. As far as the T30's 6 daisy chained pulls about 27w worth of power. So on a D5 next it will fault the controller but I can run the controller at 96% and get 2900RPM. Those same 6 fans on the Aquaero (which is rated 30w/channel) I can only get ab...

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 17:56

Fan speed smoothing

I specifically use a curve controller. But that is not my issue. My issue is that if I connect 3 Artic PWM PST fan's to 1 port on my aquaero 6xt with the curve controller maxed out the RPM will drop 25 rpm per fan connected. So 1 fan will read 1700, 2 fans daisy chained will read 1675, 3 fans daisy chained will read 1650. If I connect these same fans to a motherboard header with 100% PWM the fans will all read 1700. This is using the Arctic included wiring which only reports 1 RPM in the daisy c...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 20:32

Fan speed smoothing

Is there anyway to change the smoothing for the reported fan speed RPM? When fans are connected to any aquacomputer device the fans speed seem to have some sort of smoothing applied to them that cause the RPM readings to be extremely smooth but read lower than if you put those same fans on a motherboard header.

Dienstag, 5. März 2024, 15:58

High Flow USB

Zitat von »sebastian« you cant change the calibration, this value is fixed. to forward the value to the aquaero, you have to connect the aquabus. Seem's odd to me that the calibration cannot be changed since my High Flow 2 is pretty much the exact same sensor in the mechanical aspect.

Dienstag, 5. März 2024, 07:36

High Flow USB

I seem to remember some years back I had the ability in the software for the High Flow USB to be able to change the impulses/rev. Seems that is no longer possible. Was this removed for some specific reason? Also is there some way I can send the data from the High Flow USB to the display of my Aquaero 6 without Aquabus? I feel like this should be an easy thing but I see no actual way to do it.

Montag, 4. März 2024, 03:48

Aquabus fried?

Hi, So I have an Aquaero 6 XT and 3 flow sensors (1 mps400 and 2 High Flow USB's) that aquabus no longer works on. I am not sure what has happened to them but no matter how many times I check for Aquabus devices they will not show up. These all used to work then one day just stopped. All devices have been configured with USB first and then I have tried multiple 3 and 4 pin cables without any luck. Tonight I used my multimeter to test the aquabus pins on all 3 flow sensors and my Aquaero and all ...

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 04:34

High Flow USB

I've never connected anything incorrectly. I've been using my Aquaero for a few years now with USB and Aquabus connected so I am well versed on how it works. I had my loop setup for 1 flow meter. That flow meter worked perfectly over aquabus and USB. I added a second Flow meter along with separating the loop into 2 separate loops. Original flow sensor still worked normally over USB and Aquabus. The second flow meter only worked over USB and not Aquabus. I took the flow sensors out and now none o...

Samstag, 27. Februar 2021, 18:19

High Flow USB

This is pretty annoying, I cannot get anything to work over Aquabus. If all 3 of my sensors and 2 Aquaero 6XT's have faulty Aqaubus controllers I am not going to be happy.

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2021, 15:55

High Flow USB

I am not sure I am following what you are saying, the brand new high flow sensor I just bought last week and plugged in with both the USB and aquabus never worked over aquabus. This is what prompted me to try and figure out why. What you are saying is not having aquabus connected destroyed the sensors?

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2021, 02:43

High Flow USB

I changed my motherboard about a month ago from a EVGA X299 Dark to a Asus Rampage Extreme VI Encore. RIght now the system is pretty basic, I have taken the dual loop setup out and am now just running a single loop and right now I am testing with just the 1 flow sensor. Today I decided to make a 4 pin Cable for Aquabus and it still is not showing anything through aquabus either in the software nor on the Aquaero itself. I just tried running the 4 pin into the header that says Flow 2 and I still ...

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 08:06

High Flow USB

I have done that more times than I can count now. I bought a brand New 6xt that showed up today as my display got cracked on my other one from putting it in my drawer. Still no dice.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 07:26

High Flow USB

Zitat von »sebastian« have you a vilid flow rate when you connect the sensor via USB in the aquasuite? You need a 4-Pin aquabus cable for the connection with the aquaero. You have to connect the sensor with aquabus connectors. Sorry about the quote reply issue. The sensor reads over USB just fine, I have always ran them with USB connected and a 3 pin Aquabus cable connected to Aquabus high and it has always worked. Now for some reason it won't Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »sebastian«

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 03:21

High Flow USB

Hi guys, I have been running my AQ 6XT and my High Flow USB sensor for a little over a year now. I have had 0 issues, Just recently I purchased another High Flow USB to add into the second loop in my setup and I cannot get it to work over Aquabus. My original High Flow Sensor shows up just fine. I have both the USB Connection and a 3 pin Aquabus connected which is how I have always done it. I have a feeling that I may have a defective High Flow USB sensor. It does not show up in my Flow Sensors ...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 02:36

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »henson0115« registered just to say that the x19 version breaks hwinfo64, the only way to get it working again is the kill the aquasuite service, if you re enable the aquasuite service the logging stops in both systems. you can confirm by watching numbers in hwinfo64 they do not move, same for aquasuite and fanspeeds I have HWinfo installed and after re-enabling the service for aquasuite HWinfo is working as normal.

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 15:58

New X.19 Version is not seeing HWinfo anymore, not even seeing the aquasuite hardware service listed either. Have rebooted several times and also done 2 power cycles. EDIT* Got it working again by manually stopping and starting the service while in winblows.

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 21:39

Aquacomputer d5 pwm

Zitat von »sebastian« Looks like an defect. Please contact the support. I bought the pump from Titan Rig here in the US. Unfortunately when I contacted them they told me they had no stock. My system has 3 D5’s in series and is a big hassle to pull apart. I’ll see what support might say though when I get a chance.

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 03:49

RE: 2 DC D5 pump on Aquasuite?

Zitat von »realmmoto« Hello everyone, I am new to the AquaComputer system. I have been building custom pc for a while. I have an EK dual D5 pump housing that I would like to control with the Aquasuite software. I would like to know if 2 none PWM pumps can be controlled and if so, what will I need to do just that? I currently have a cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION AM4 WB, & AquaSuite that it. Thank you for your cooperation If the pumps are non PWM and are the Vario type then they cannot be control...

Sonntag, 26. April 2020, 17:16

Aquacomputer d5 pwm

Still not sure what is wrong with this thing.

Mittwoch, 22. April 2020, 09:01

Flow Meter (53068) Troubleshooting Help?

Zitat von »mattlach« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I always question people’s flow numbers, I’m running triple D5 pumps in series and using a AQ high flow sensor and with all 3 at max only see 400lph. Added pumps in series increase head pressure linearly, but flow rate does not increase linearly with head pressure. This helps explain it. Each pump added to a loop results in less of a gain in flow than the pump before it, and how much depends on the system curve of the loop. Yea I realize that but...

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 16:56

Flow Meter (53068) Troubleshooting Help?

I always question people’s flow numbers, I’m running triple D5 pumps in series and using a AQ high flow sensor and with all 3 at max only see 400lph.

Samstag, 18. April 2020, 22:42

Aquacomputer d5 pwm

Ok so I have a very strange issue I can't figure out. I have a Aquacomputer D5 PWM pump that I have had connected to an Aquaero 6XT fan header for a while without issues. I did a drain and refill and now I can no longer get the pump to go over 1830 RPM no matter which header I use on my Aquaero. Unplugging the PWM Wire from the PWM header on the Aquaero it does not speed up like most PWM d5's do. Now here is the kicker, If I plug it into my motherboard header I can control it there and it will g...

Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 08:29

RE: How can I calibrate the temp sensor of the MPS400?

Zitat von »cptninc« I just installed a couple of them into my system tonight. One of them is showing that the coolant temp is actually going up (compared to the value from the D5 Next on the same loop) as it goes through the radiator. I'm guessing this is not correct. Is there a good way to recalibrate these sensors? The temp sensor in the MPS 400 does not make direct contact with the liquid in the system and from my experience always read a higher number than the actual water temp. My suggesti...

Samstag, 4. April 2020, 18:07

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

Zitat von »Shoggy« Since it has been requested several times in the meantime: A lid with two connections and a pipe will be available as optional accessory. I know you are in the business of making money but I personally feel a top with a internal tube should be standard these days. This is the thing that drove me away from buying anymore of EK's reservoirs as every system I have built I use the top for a return and having to pay extra was silly. Bare minimum just raise the price X amount to ac...

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 04:09

Inaccurate gauge in small option

Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me. See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop. If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML. The true is, that AC give us endless option. I think that better name fo...

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 03:04

Zitat von »AE5probigNGslave« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me. See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop. If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML. The true is, that AC give us endless option. I think that better name for this software is "my Baby" than aquasuite. It is always...

Samstag, 28. März 2020, 03:47

Splitty 9 active PWM problem

Zitat von »Jibby« Zitat von »Stephan« If you supply fixed +5V to the PWM signal there are two things that can happen: 1. You are not able to control the fan as the controller will not be able to pull down this voltage to GND. So the fan can not be controlled. 2. If the controller is not protected by a inline resistor it can burn. If you like to add a external voltage you need to supply it with a resistor (4k7 for example) to the circuit. As we would like to be as compatible with our products as...

Samstag, 28. März 2020, 03:10

I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me.

Mittwoch, 18. März 2020, 03:27

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« Still dealing with this issue of Aquasuite starting in "desktop mode" ?? tested and everything is working. You have to mark the page for loading automatically (settings of each page) the close the aquasuite. The page is set to load automatically, which it does but everytime aquasuite opens up that page that I have set to open automatically gets put in desktop mode. This is something new that started with X13 as previous versions did not do this....

Dienstag, 17. März 2020, 04:02

Still dealing with this issue of Aquasuite starting in "desktop mode"

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 17:15

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« For me, the aquasuite saves the "Desktop" mode status on exiting aquasuite. If the Monitor icon is selected (orange) on exiting aquasuite, then that is the state on restart. Conversely, if the Monitor icon is deselected (white) on exiting aquasuite, then that is the state on restart. Don’t think the issue is being fully understood.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 06:29

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Apologies, but I am not certain what having the page "IN" aquasuite means. Let me try two suggestions that hopefully may help. Assuming you want the display page to open on the desktop when you start aquasuite, make sure the "Load page automatically" option is selected on the Display page's configuration panel. [attach]7280[/attach] You may also want to set aquasuite to minimize at startup. But if what you want is the Display page editing mode to not look like the Desktop...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 05:21

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« In X12 this worked normal but in X13 it is opening the main page but at the same time it is putting it in desktop mode. You mean it is opening in the Desktop editing mode in the aquasuite? No it is opening it in the mode where it pops out your page from aquasuite instead of it having the page in aquasuite itself. Like this

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 02:46

Having something on my system that has changed from X12 to X13. I run 2 monitors and when I reboot my system and Aquasuite starts I have it set to load my main overview page. In X12 this worked normal but in X13 it is opening the main page but at the same time it is putting it in desktop mode. Not really a fan of that behavior and wondered if there is some new setting somewhere to change this? I don't see anything.

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2020, 15:57

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »sultan.of.swing« Not sure if it has been discussed in here but I have Aquasuite set to open after startup with a delay of 15 seconds however it is not doing that for me. After I start the PC I can see the Profile switcher in my taskbar but the actual program I have to manually open after each reboot. Is this normal behavior? You mean the aquasuite is running, and you have to click on the icon on the task bar to open it on the desktop? No, Once the PC is booted ...

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2020, 02:44

Not sure if it has been discussed in here but I have Aquasuite set to open after startup with a delay of 15 seconds however it is not doing that for me. After I start the PC I can see the Profile switcher in my taskbar but the actual program I have to manually open after each reboot. Is this normal behavior?

Montag, 13. Januar 2020, 08:44

MPS 400 Intermittent Flow Reading

I didn't have much luck with the MPS 400, I went online and found a bunch of peoples calibrations and got it dialed in pretty decently or so I thought. Also it does not read lower than 80 lhr and On my system just like a 2% PWM change in pump speed could be the difference of being below 80 lhr to being at 90 lhr. I decided to purchase the "High Flow USB" version that uses the little wheel in it and was surprised that the MPS 400 was way off. The good thing about the High Flow USB version is it n...

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 02:54

RE: Few issues coming up with new setup

Zitat von »themule08« I am having issues with a few things, and hopefully I can get some help. 1. My sensors for CPU and GPU are crazy off.. I am doing intelburn in test and running 70+ degrees and my cpu sensor is telling me 32.2, so setting a fan curve right now is impossible. My GPU sensor is off big time as well! 2. I have 2 PWM pumps installed into the aquero, and 0 pumps show up, so I can not control them. Am I missing where to connect the pumps to actually allow me to control them throug...

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2020, 23:03

RE: Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Zitat von »Elior77« Hay, I use aquacomputer products for many years and I love them, I know how complicated a profile on Aquasuite can get, I think it would be a great thing to offer pre made profile (like examples) or even a well written guide that will explain the logic, what is the target and what is the best way to achieve it - best practice, may be even a profile suggestions generator, you input all your spec and the output is recommended settings for your set up and target (silent, perfor...

Samstag, 4. Januar 2020, 19:36

Reset MPS device

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe the "Import calibration data" option allows you to import an external file that is used to calibrate the device. The default, though perhaps not absolutely accurate, is probably sufficient to show change, which is what I would be interested in. Your hose/fitting size are adjusted for by using the included "Diffuser Plate". From the manual: [attach]7132[/attach] I guess what I was getting at was when you initially setup the flow meter you can pick the fitting siz...

Samstag, 4. Januar 2020, 06:19

Reset MPS device

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Perhaps if you add a screenshot of the page in question we may better see where you are. But I must admit, the main reason I replied is that your handle triggered a memory Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing Happy New Year! Thank you sir, Yea Mark is my hero and in my opinion the greatest guitarist there is. Anyway what I am talking about is this, even after removing the mps flow 400 and restarting the system when I go to this page and click "Import Calibration Data" I do not...

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020, 04:40

Reset MPS device

OK figured out how to remove it and get rid of the Pressure and fill level readings. Power down PC and remove power from PSU Disconnect USB and Aquabus cable from the sensor Restart PC and start Aquasuite, this allows removal of Aquabus device Power down PC and remove power from PSU Reconnect USB and Aquabus cable to sensor Power system back up. Now this got rid of the pressure and fill level readings that I was seeing but it still will not allow me to re-set the sensor up like initial setup whe...

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020, 03:59

Reset MPS device

Hi everyone new here, I am running an AQ 6XT with the latest X.11 Aquasuite. I bought a MPS 400 and set it up, I was kind of unaware of how much setup this sensor would take and during my trials and tribulations I changed the Device type to a MPS pressure 40. I changed it back to a MPS 400 but now I am stuck with a reading showing a fill level of 33% and a pressure reading of 145.7mbar and no matter what I do I cannot get rid of that. I have used the "reset device to factory defaults" and this i...