• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 14:54

Forenbeitrag von: »Spikadelia«

Corsairs + Splitty4 + Farbwerk360 + AE6 layout

Thanks Hufeisen, you were kind enough to offer some advice previously. I understand your reply to question 2 and 3 thanks a lot. So overall you thought I had the connections correctly configured? Thanks. Spike

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 11:47

Corsairs + Splitty4 + Farbwerk360 + AE6 layout

G'day all, This is my first build using an Aquaero and RGB components. I have all of the components and the Splitty4's and Farbwerk are now mounted in the case. I have attached these two diagrams to show my planned cabling between the components. InfoSeeker has been great at reviewing an earlier post and I hope that this gives me the RGB and fan control required. I have a few questions: 1. Does this layout seem correct to the experienced builders? 2. I have 8 fans (3 on top of the radiator and 2...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020, 18:37

RGBoll...

Thanks InfoSeeker for that link. Having read through the other post and with a potential set-up that's quite similar it's concerning. I already have the Aquastream Ultimate + 6 Corsair LL fans (3 radiator. 3 case) + 2 non RGB fans. On order: Aquaero 6 + 2 x Splitty 4's + Farbwerk 360 (plus a flow and temp sensor). The order is currently sat in the out-tray at Aquacomputer waiting for the bank transfer to clear. Unless there is a quick and clear answer re the LLfans and Splitty 4/Fabwerk connecti...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 21:49

Not great to hear

Hi Infoseeker, It's very disappointing to hear that the Splitty 4's which make the specific claim that they work with the Corsair LL fans. I have just invested some significant money on this set-up and I'm waiting on delivery. But I appreciate the heads-up. Does anyone else know if there's anything more definitive on this? I wonder if it's a case of what the fans are combined with on the board? I am connecting the split's to a Farbwerk 360 as proposed by Hufeisen and I will post the results once...

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2020, 10:42

Aquaero - advice for a simple RGB solution

Thanks Hufeisen. Exactly the straightforward answer I can use. Much appreciated.

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 21:07

Aquaero - advice for a simple RGB solution

Hi All, Thanks in advance for your help, I have two small children so most of my PC building happens in a semi-conscious sleep-deprived state at the moment! As someone with 'a little knowledge is dangerous' level of electronics know-how but a few water-cooled builds under my belt I am approaching one aspect of my new build with trepidation. I've used aquacomputer pumps/reservoirs/radiators before and run off a few different fan controllers but decided it was time to up my game and integrate an A...