• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 17:13

Forenbeitrag von: »xOperator«

D5 Next System Alarms on PC Sleep/Shutdown

Zitat von »kschermers« unplugging USB solves the issue so yes it is a mobo/BIOS issue i think. something i saw in reddit said to enable 'ErP' setting in my BIOS (Gigabyte), but even after i enabled that I still get the problem. i poked around but didnt see any other settings that may relate to usb power, will continue searching. might try updating BIOS. I have an ASUS and have ErP disabled. I remember on my older ASUS motherboard, I had that problem with another USB device staying on. It had to...

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 19:26

Aquacomputer D5 Next 12V out of range alarm

posted a build log on reddit, figured might as well post it here. reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/watercooling/co…per_3970x_loop/ album: https://imgur.com/a/p88C8YO

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2020, 01:07

My replacement D5 Next arrived and I swapped out the controller with the one new one and placed it onto the pump I have connected to my reservoir. Connected power cable and pump started to work perfectly. So it was in fact a defective controller. I'm going to attach the controller to the new pump that just arrived and sent it back as a damaged return Thanks for the help.

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 17:21

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »xOperator« "12V out of range" Your Device/Controller is defect, contact our support: info@aqua-computer.de Thanks for reply. I kind of suspected this was the issue. I purchased the pump through Amazon and have a replacement on the way today. Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »xOperator« Im in the process of building my new system and I cant fill my loop with fluid. I have ONLY the D5 Next plugged into a PSU with the SATA connector. When I turn on the PSU, i get...

Samstag, 18. Januar 2020, 01:58

Im in the process of building my new system and I cant fill my loop with fluid. I have ONLY the D5 Next plugged into a PSU with the SATA connector. When I turn on the PSU, i get a "12V out of range" and a "Pump speed to low" alarm. When I check the menu options by using the buttons, I can see the water temperature. I also changed the minimum pump power from 0% all the way to 70% and no change. I also connected the usb to the motherboard and all other power connections to boot up the system to bi...