• 19.04.2024, 00:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 00:12

Forenbeitrag von: »JohnAMcG«

Cannot install AquaSuite (server failed error)

This has resolved for me and is now working. Also a fresh re-install solved my Aquasuite Service data issue as well. Hope its working for everyone else as well.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 00:10

Update to X.14 Lost HWinfo data

For anyone else having this issue. Re-installing the software did the trick. The server connection issue seems to have resolved for me, and now I have all my ryzen,asus,HWinfo data back in Aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 00:02

Update to X.14 Lost HWinfo data

I am new with Aquasuite. With the update, I have lost all HWinfo data. I have restarted the service, rebooted, reinstalled HWinfo, and everything else I can think to try. I have been unable to reinstall Aquasuite as the installer has the "failed to connect to aquasuite server" issue. I have spoken with one other person who had similar issues, but restarting the service worked for them. Any idea?

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 23:56

Cannot install AquaSuite (server failed error)

I also am having this issue. I already have it installed, but tried to do a fresh install as I have lost all HWinfo data after the update. Please help.

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 23:02

NEW: farbwerk 360

I have made phanteks Digital Halos work. There are some caveats. First, you need to wire them up correctly. Im using 4 pin picoblade connectors to connect them directly to the farbwerk 360. If you daisy chain them they will only be a clone of each other. Meaning if the digital halo has 30 LEDs, and you daisy chain 3 of them, you still can only change 30 LEDs in the control, and all 3 halos will show the same effect. For true full control of the halos, you would need to wire them in series (from ...

Samstag, 18. Januar 2020, 23:41

Please Help. I fried Two d5 Next Pumps.

Thank you for your advice. I have now emailed support as you suggested.

Samstag, 18. Januar 2020, 23:05

Please Help. I fried Two d5 Next Pumps.

I have an AX1200i power supply and I did not realize that they use a proprietary 6 pin connector on the SATA power cables. I had normal SATA power cables connected to my pumps. Everything brand new. I was setting up a test loop so I can set up the aquaero and run some tests before starting my build. I have a lot of AC gear to get set up with all the bells and whistles. Long story short, the cable put the wrong volatage on the wrong pins and I fried both of my D5 NEXT pump bases. Is there any way...