• 19.04.2024, 01:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 1. Februar 2020, 13:08

Forenbeitrag von: »egandt«

aquastream ULTIMATE USB not recognized, I assume I need a driver, but then since I can not install the suite I can not install any driver

Got them both to work with an old Intel laptop, and then was able to get then to recognize when plugged into a hub first (old USB 2 hub), as a newer USB 3 also did not work. So luckily I'm using them outside the case, so an int-ext converter to USB cable to Hub is valid, otherwise I'd not be able to monitor them. I have the latest drivers and Windows 10 1909 installed. ERIC

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 15:59

Forenbeitrag von: »egandt«

aquastream ULTIMATE USB not recognized, I assume I need a driver, but then since I can not install the suite I can not install any driver

aquastream ULTIMATE USB not recognized, I assume I need a driver, but then since I can not install the suite I can not install any driver I actually have a pair of these pumps, but they return the same error upon being plugged in, so it is not just one of the pumps. The error is clear, either the pump are both bad or I need a driver for them. I read the driver is in the software which will not install as there is no device found. The products seem well built and all, but this is an unacceptable ...