• 23.04.2024, 23:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 16:33

Forenbeitrag von: »CoolPanda«

How to connect D5 Next RGB to the Motherboard ?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Check your cabling? Correct polarity at mobo port & correct port at D5 NEXT. [attach]7227[/attach] I don't know what is wrong, it's strange For pump there is no way to connect wrong cable at all

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 15:24

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If THIS is your motherboard, then the ports numbered as 17 in the picture below are your USB 2.0 ports. You can plug the D5 Next's USB connectors into any of the four rows of the two USB 2.0 ports. It doesn't matter if it has 4 or 5 pins, the 5th pin on the one row is for cable shielding, which is not used in this case. If you like, you can connect both pumps to one of the ports, leaving the second free. Polarity is important... the black wiring on the D5 pump's connector...

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 11:41

Hi, I'm wondering how to connect D5 Next RGB to my Motherboard The cable came with the Pump is 5 pin, but i don't have this type of USB socket on my Asus z390 Formula Do i need to buy aquaero controller? I have two D5 next but even aquaero controller just have only one 5 pin USB socket or maybe I'm wrong Thank you,

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 09:37

D5 Next "Pump speed to low" alarm

Hi Finally my build is completed I love These D5 next rgb pumps Great job AquaComputer Thank you

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 16:03

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »CoolPanda« Yes it works without water Have you in this condition a low rpm warning? No pump works fine without water I think the problem is came from Singularity Reservoir Combo The gap between Singularity pump top cover and D5 next is too tight. Thank you for helping me Sebastian

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 10:46

Yes it works without water

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020, 19:31

Hi, I'm about to finish my build. I have two brand new D5 Next I was setting up a test loop, But when I turn on the PSU, i get "pump speed to low" alarm on both units Thank you,