• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020, 04:02

Forenbeitrag von: »kschermers«

D5 Next System Alarms on PC Sleep/Shutdown

unplugging USB solves the issue so yes it is a mobo/BIOS issue i think. something i saw in reddit said to enable 'ErP' setting in my BIOS (Gigabyte), but even after i enabled that I still get the problem. i poked around but didnt see any other settings that may relate to usb power, will continue searching. might try updating BIOS.

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 16:29

Yes, the pump depowers when i unplug sata. I realize its not an issue with the D5 itself, but most likely my mobo supplying power to usb devices even in a power off state. is there no fix for this on the pumps end? no way to disable the system alarms? I realize its not recommended but im not sure what else would fix it

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 08:21

I have my system up and running with a D5 Next, but whenever I power down my PC, I get a '12V out of range' / '5V out of range'/'pump speed too low' system error from the pump. My understanding is that mobo is still supplying power via usb when system is powered off. I have a Gigabyte Auros Z390 Ultra mobo. I already tried enabling 'ErP' in the bios but that did not fix my issue. Thanks for your help.