• 16.04.2024, 17:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 20:24

Forenbeitrag von: »bizziebiz«

Can I use a Aquacomputer Quadro Fan Controller for PWM-Fans (standalone)?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You said Design R6 in the OP, did you mean Define R6? If so, I guess you are talking about their Nexus+ Smart Hub fan controller (picture below from the manual). It looks to be able to be used as a triple splitter for PWM fans. I am not sure how you would control the 6, 3-pin ports. [attach]7202[/attach] Curious, how many pumps/fans are you planning to use? Yes I meant Define R6. I am looking and try install dual EK D5 for redundancy and mostly flow rate through restricti...

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 16:46

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I would recommend the OCTO over the QUADRO for two reasons: 1. the OCTO has 8 PWM ports, allowing for future expansion 2. the OCTO has built-in pull-up circuitry for those fans/pumps that are not fully Intel PWM compliant In addition to controlling PWM pumps and fans, you can incorporate a flow sensor, 4 temp sensors, and individually addressable RGB LED strips. You will NOT be able to use the motherboard software to control the pumps, fans & RGB strips, but the aquasuite...

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 14:24

As per thread title Can I use a Aquacomputer Quadro Fan Controller for PWM-Fans standalone to control pumps fans and temp and flow? I would like to use the Quadro or something like it without the larger Aquaero, but just use the computer software. I want to monitor flow and temp through this as well is this possible as I get confused as to what equipment I require to do this effectively, and whether I do need to purchase the Aquaero. I see different flow sensors mentioned and different temp. Wit...