• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 10. Februar 2020, 00:06

Forenbeitrag von: »bamckellar«

What do i need? Help Please.

Sorry, I must have read wrong, I thought I could not split the outputs from the 360 so I would have to get multiple to each fan had its own channel. Edit, lol, I did read wrong, I see what you were saying. I guess I can try to use the splitty and if it does not work I can send back. Thinking about just getting a different fan. Maybe Vardar with halos, Do you know of fans or halos that work well with RGBpx?

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020, 20:23

Great info, thank you. I will actually have 13 total Corsair LL120 fans in the case, CPU bloc, gpu block, pump. That would basically be 16 rgb connections. If I got 4 Farbwerk 360 and 1 Octo that would give me a total of 18 RGBpx connections and plenty of PWM connections through the Octo. It is weird to me that they advertise the Splitty4 with specific Corsair connections and it does not work. That leads to my next question, how do you know the size of female end of the wires that connect to the...

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020, 01:03

I am building a new rig. I am wanting to get away from Icue and corsair software. Icue produces nothing but issues with what I am trying to do. I want to use widgets to display my computer stats based off of info from HWINFO. Icue does not allow this as it does not play well with other programs. As I understand it Aquasuite does not have isssues with HWINFO and sensors connected through octo or other devices will show on HWINFO which will allow me to grab those sensors for my display. Here are t...