• 18.04.2024, 14:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2020, 00:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Vankrom«

Want to be sure of something before I order my loop parts.

Not got any experience with Silverstone products. Reliable? Zitat von »ehupp01« Did not use Splitty9 I used the Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub that is similar to the Active it is powered. Zitat von »Vankrom« Was that a regular or the "active" splitty9?

Freitag, 14. Februar 2020, 19:39

Was that a regular or the "active" splitty9? Zitat von »ehupp01« Had mine setup with 8 fans and they could not reach full RPM so I added a Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub and it works great. I think the splitty9 would be a good choice also. Zitat von »Vankrom« Zitat von »DRF« Hello i dont know if i understood your question but with splitty9 you distribute power + 1 single PWM signal for every slot and retrieve 1 Tachy signal back Just wondering if the D5 next will have enough power to run the 7 f...

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 03:05

Zitat von »DRF« Hello i dont know if i understood your question but with splitty9 you distribute power + 1 single PWM signal for every slot and retrieve 1 Tachy signal back Just wondering if the D5 next will have enough power to run the 7 fans or if i need the boost granted by the splitty9 active.

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2020, 21:55

I am working on a water cooling loop and intend to use the D5 next. I will be using a total of 7 noiseblocker B12-P 120mm fans. I am hoping that I can connect a splitty9 / splitty9 active to the D5 next and have the fans respond to accordingly. Am I right in this assumption or am I missing something Thanks in advance! p.s is the d5 next compatible with the heatkiller tanks?