• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 14:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Toux«

Aquasuite 2016 is no available for download

Zitat von »sebastian« When the setup dosent find the device, your USB connection or device is not working. The aquaero 4 connects 2 devices, a hub and the device. Check it in the device manager, not with aida. Only one device is connected (USB stub). Windows device manager screenshot is attached. The USB connection is OK, other devices work well on it. I also tried to connect to another checked USB port, the same result. How can I check that there are no resouce assignment conflicts and What ca...

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 14:05

Zitat von »sebastian« When your device is detected via USB the downloader give you a valid installer. If your pc cannot find the device via usb, you cannot use the aquasuite. First your PC must find the device via USB. My PC finds it, and W7 Device manager reports it as USBDeviceShare USB device stub; it also says that the device is working properly. [I also attached a screenshot from AIDA64 indicating a product name for a USB device stub] However, Aquasuite installer cannot detect it. Any idea...

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 13:32

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Download the aquasuite Software für x64/x86 Systeme, (2.506,9 kB) file you linked to and run it. You may select which version of aquasuite you want to install from the drop down box. The link is outdated. Does anybody know where I can get Aquasuite 2016 or other non-latest versions? The latest version from Support/downloads does not work on Windows 7, and it does not recognize Aquaero 5 Pro as a USB device.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 13:08

Aquasuite is no longer free?

>you can select in the setup (downloader) the version 2016-5. This version is free and need no license. Where can I download this setup? The software from https://aquacomputer.de/software.html did not ask me which version to install. It just reported it could not run on Windows 7, and that it could not find any usb devices connected.